Swestorys

Reaction score
Can anybody think of any former world class players or legends that are still playing? Are gonna create a classic team of only legends.

I would say Beckham, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Van Bommel and Gattuso are all legends and still played this season.

I'm not sure if he does on the LFC Marshalls update, but a 40 year old Rivaldo still plays on the standard DB.

Scholes, Giggs, Pirlo, Gattuso, Zambrotta, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, J Zanetti, Cannavaro are the ones i can name off the top of my head to name but a few, why not go on the player search and selected at least 33 years of age and like 50 international caps should give you a base to work from

Henry, Trezeguet, Riquelme, Del Piero, Nesta, Gilberto Silva and Raul are the only ones that I can think of that haven't already been said.

Only one person said ZANETTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sad state this world is in, jkXD. Anyway I am renaming some I know, sorry, Javier Zanetti, Juan Román Riquelme, Lucio, Júlio César, Didier Drogba, Frank Lampard, Raúl, Carles Puyol, Miroslav Klose, Francesco Totti, Gianluigi Buffon, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Nesta, Andrea Pirlo, Mark van Bommel, and Diego Forlan are some I can think of right now I am pretty sure all of them are still playing:p