Reaction score
Hello Guys Just Thought of a thread and yeah what lower league team shall i be! AND EVERYONE ELSE!

I'm currently having a go with Newport County so give them a try.

grimsby, kidderminster, northampton town

K At The Moment Newport County Gthame telll me this in every season u have done
Position
League
Major Signings

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Are Crawley good ?

I just started with Darlington in the Conference Premier. They have over a 20000 size stadium which is good for when you get promoted.

The 10 year challenge in downloads is good and gives you an idea of LLM :)

Give me a team who u can get easily promoted in the blue square premier in the first season?

Ok can u tell me your update on your story ? Love reading it!

Tried afc Wimbledon and crawley and Luton all of them got to premier league and stuff

Want more of a challenge

messithegreatest said:
Ok can u tell me your update on your story ? Love reading it!

Haven't played that one for a while, might get a season done today if lucky, just keep reading.

messithegreatest said:
Tried afc Wimbledon and crawley and Luton all of them got to premier league and stuff

Want more of a challenge

What I would say for the biggest challenge is for Blue Sqaure Premier, well what I find normally is Bath City, very close to my hometown of Bristol is Bath, you can get there just on a cycle track that was in the old days a train track, so I have tried Bath City before and it is kinda hard.

Do u have to put it in editor

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

cause i dont have that folder

Yes, you have to put it in the editor data folder > Users\\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data Note: you may need to create editor data folder if it doesn't exist.

Give me a team who u can get easily promoted in the blue square premier in the first season?

Any team, it is easy because there are many good free players. Don't take Luton, they are no challenge unless you want it easy, there stadium is like 10k

Eastwood?

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I will be Wimbledon any players to sign