I only play beautiful football. My team must play the way I want. As for transfers, I'm a pedophile. I only buy youngsters and promote from my youth academy. Don't really remember when I made my last big money, high-profile signing...

Play quite a fluid game until i'm winning then do the big 3...

1. Ultra defensive
2. Defensive line higher, offside trap on
3. Waste as much time as possible

Mainly because i usually am mid table type teams, i play like Mourinho at Porto having one main outlet (attacking midfielder) who creates or destroys the tempo of the game.

I am a defender to striker, without the midfielder kind of a guy, current formation is a 5-2(holding players)-3 which uses pure pace

i'm the type of czech manager Zdenek Zeman = a very tough manager,who would rather players like essien,gatusso or mascherano instead C.Ronaldo or Mario Balotelli ( with team work :a big ******' 0)

I'm a bit of a tactical kind-pretty much adjust to the situation/team. Though I've had my Mancini/Redknapp moments once or twice and bought stupid amount of midfielders

The kind of manager that's willing to ship out clubs 'key players' if they don't perform as expected

bring in a lot of youth and build for the future and tactically consistent

In-game, I'm a "total football" player. Too young to remember the actual from Holland and Ajax, but based on what I know. In transfers, I'm very Wenger. Completely motivated on signing youngsters season after season.

I'm just your average lower league manager. Worked on a tiny budget at my favourite club Walsall, then just outside play offs, fed up with the lack of funds I dropped down to League 2 to join a richer club, Notts County. Money talks, even in games!

I'm a bit of a tactical kind-pretty much adjust to the situation/team. Though I've had my Mancini/Redknapp moments once or twice and bought stupid amount of midfielders

Haha, same in honesty :p

Guess I just adjust to the situation really, though if possible I play an attacking game :)

yeah, not too sure what kind of manager i am when it comes to transfers.. maybe harry. i'm a bit of a wheeler-dealer ;)

i would say im like Arsene Wenger ! very attractive football ! like to walk the ball in to the net but i win alot of trophies :D