TomD22

Reaction score
Hi all im thinking of doing a story of my manager saves. I have got three saves going at the moment and thinking of doing the story of one of them but maybe two. So just wondering what people whould be most interested with?
My Saves are: West Ham (About to start 2nd season, finished 6th in my first season)
Stoke ( About to start 2nd season, finished 5th and runners up in FA cup in my 1st season)
Wigan ( Started unemployed and got offered the job in january in season 1. Played 4 won 3 drawn 1 to lift them out the bottom 3 so far.
Will add screenshots of each team today too help people decide on which save to do.
Responses are very welcome.
Tom

Ist screenshot is my West Ham squad ready before my 1st game of the 2nd season. Will be adding more soon.

Why dont you do an actual screenshot instead press alt and f9 when your on the screen you want then go on to the files of your fm2013 and look for screenshots, will be a lot clearer, ps, i like a good Stoke story!

Okay thanks for the hint. Will out up more pics of each team soon. Interested in all three saves as there is so much i can do too progress with each team.

West Ham Screenshots
Ps with most of my saves my tranfers in have been with future payments over 48months and have still got a decent balance which will improve with hopeful teams success.

Stoke Screenshots
Take a look at the amazing goalscoring efforts of Robert Huth helped out mainly by the tactic using Shottons long throws. As u will see i have looked to improving my options in midfield and attack with the signing of Bony

Wigan screenshots
Good start of my carrear with Wigan after my first game against Man City, hopefully the form can continue. Took over just before the game against City.

These are screemshots of the league tables at the end of my 1st seasons with Stoke and West Ham and the current 1st season with Wigan.

****** **** you dont half like spending a lot of money! i know you said its over 48months but you have spent over £100million between Stoke and West Ham!!!!

West Ham got taken over in pre season of my second year so got loads of cash. With stoke i have got a healthy balance of 20 mil and sold alot of high earners and dead wood in the squad. In both saves the wages are well under my wage budget. So it is all healthy for the clubs and will only improve with future success

I everyone let me know what save u would like to read about. Currently thinking of doing West Ham and Wigan. What do people think? With West Hams new legion of young south americans and tycoon. With Wigan being newly managed with what could be exciting new strike partnership of di santo and mystery argentina 21 yr old striker. Thanks