Which Match Engine do you prefer, FM13 or FM12?

• Thread starter Thread starter Maximus94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 7K
Players could literally run through each other like they were not there. So a quick poacher was almost unstoppable. Glad that is gone.

I think 14 will be harder in that more flaws will be removed, so the ME will be more realistic. But it might also become easier by making information more transparent to the user. What upsets a lot of people is that they cant see why something isnt working. FM lags behind on this part. needs proper guides to be released with it. unfair to expect a new user to go to the forums for basic advice

Maybe more help should be given as to what strategy would be best for the match if that's how SI are wanting people to play. Maybe your *** man could recommend playing counter or control. Personally i go by the match odds but i can see some people who don't understand odds struggling with what to choose therefore searching for plug n play quick fixes.

fm13 hands down! far more complexed than last year just gets better and better

But no one seems to care because they could win.

This. Loads of people only find "bugs" (And get angry when people try to help them when it's actually them) when they stop winning match after match 3,4,5-0!

Back