ExeterCity89

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am looking for a CM that will play as a DLP-D for Man United.

I've spent most of the budget elsewhere on LW and CB and also can't attract the elite CM's atm without Champs League footy.

Out of these 4; Lucas Romero, Lucas Silva, Gaston Gil Romero, Kranevitter - Which would you suggest. I know most people are going to say Romero as he seems to be one of the players everybody buys, but I'm reluctant to just go for the seemingly obvious.

Hey guys,

I've spent most of the budget elsewhere on LW and CB and also can't attract the elite CM's atm without Champs League footy.

Out of these 4; Lucas Romero, Lucas Silva, Gaston Gil Romero, Kranevitter - Which would you suggest. I know most people are going to say Romero as he seems to be one of the players everybody buys, but I'm reluctant to just go for the seemingly obvious.

theres a reason why his the obvious because he is amazeballs. in all seriousnesss try for ruben neves his mental stats for his age aare of the chart

Romero. You can't go wrong with Lucas Romero. Just make sure if he asks for a release clause, makes it £80M or above....I lost him to PSG because of his £45M release clause. Never found a player as good as him since.

Hey guys,

Any one of those really. I know people will all say Lucas Romero - but in my experience his only advantage over Gas Gil and Kranevitter is that his value shoots up much more quickly.

I've played with Lucas Romero, Lucas Silva and Kranevitter. I love Lucas Silva couse he do everthing in the middle and he score a lot of goals. He has poor determination so isn't good as a tutor.
So, definitly...Lucas Silva. There are many "all around midfielder" like Kimmich, Gerhardt (love him), Sergi Roberto, Crisetig...

A guy a lot of people don't mention a lot is Sergi Samper from Barcelona. He has a 10.25m release clause. Great passer. Good all around midfielder who can also play the DM position when need be. Makes a good DLP.

I also feel that Lucas Silva is underrated but it's because his physical stats aren't that hot. But his longshots are pretty amazing. Teach him shoots with power and watch him bang home the goals.
Another underrated guy is riechedly bazoer. Good defensive stats, and teach him shoots with power, and you will see him give you some amazing results as a goal scorer in that DLP role.

But to be honest I'd rather have Lucas Romero. He's so versatile, he can play just about any role in your midfield and in 9/10 saves, I see him become world class.