• [16.2] Vanco's flat 433 : SUK SAM

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • DEADLY CIRCLE - The Circle Is Deadly Again

Votes: 11 8.6%
  • Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • AUREA MEDIOCRITAS

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 4-1-3-2 Attack (1st with Swansea, Brentford and Barca)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Classic 4-4-2 (tested in Vanarama, Championship, and Premier League)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-2-3-1 Wide ,, Gatling Project ,, The Invicible ,, 142 goals in league **(Update)**

• MAHLUK!

• Giving it Laldy

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • None of the above

Votes: 23 18.0%

• Total voters

Lewisboo

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forum, searching for the best overall tactic, but there are sooo many threads, it's very hard to decide. Now I am interested in your opinion. The poll is for best overall tactic, but if you feel that one is only best for underdog teams or LLM, then post it via comment.

Thanks

Deadly Circle counter is very good for LLM, while Devastator is good for any team - this is my personal opinion.

Yeah I don't think any one tactic is the best, just pick a tactic that suits your team. For instance, a 4-4-2 i'd imagine would work well with the vast majority of lower league teams, while tactics such as perhaps TFF's new one would suite teams in the Championship or beyond.

This is the second or third thread about finding out THE ULTIMATE tactic. Lets all burry this wild goose chase please. The game is a lot more sofisticated, so there are no longer one or two tactical tweaks that can fool the match engine. I feel that just in comparison between FM15 and 16, 16 is a lot harder to find that clear cut wonder tactic that works for every team in every save, something ive had in previous Fm games. This year it is a lot harder to find that dominant tactic, or at least thats my view of it.

Ive tried a lot of tactics in a lot of saves and im not a lot more enlightened today than i was 6 months ago, mostly beacuse im stuck in the idea that there is that one, true tactic out there. In previous games and years, by the time the game has been out for about 6 months ive usually found that one tactic that i use with basically every team, big or small. But for the first time that is no longer the case.

So, my advice is that you decide on a team that you want to play and go for a tactic that suits that team the best. The fewer changes you need to make in your squad, the better. So basically pick anyone of the ones in the poll, there are some really good ones in there.

This is the second or third thread about finding out THE ULTIMATE tactic. Lets all burry this wild goose chase please. The game is a lot more sofisticated, so there are no longer one or two tactical tweaks that can fool the match engine. I feel that just in comparison between FM15 and 16, 16 is a lot harder to find that clear cut wonder tactic that works for every team in every save, something ive had in previous Fm games. This year it is a lot harder to find that dominant tactic, or at least thats my view of it.

Ive tried a lot of tactics in a lot of saves and im not a lot more enlightened today than i was 6 months ago, mostly beacuse im stuck in the idea that there is that one, true tactic out there. In previous games and years, by the time the game has been out for about 6 months ive usually found that one tactic that i use with basically every team, big or small. But for the first time that is no longer the case.

So, my advice is that you decide on a team that you want to play and go for a tactic that suits that team the best. The fewer changes you need to make in your squad, the better. So basically pick anyone of the ones in the poll, there are some really good ones in there.

I aggree with you. It is really hard to create really consistent tactics and nearly impossible to create one which fits all teams. Actually I do like it, since there will be challenges to solve
wink.gif

You should edit devastator to include supernova in the poll

how do you have none of knaps tactics? the guy is a genius, also to pick up on what the guy above said, its totally true, what you need to do, is pick 3 of the tactics on here, all with really good reviews, one attacking one defensive and one time wasting. im currently using knap midsomer 442 counter, supernova time waster, and knap 4231 underdog, if im struggling in gam, just rotate tactics, it overcomes nearly all scenarios, hope this helps

knap's tactics for me. been using them since like 2008 i think.

Each tactic has it own pros and cons, so it really depends on you, how you like to build your team, with good AMR/L or none at all, 3 strikers or you prefer single gun? You have 3 or 4 good DMC or even DR/L, will you prefer a tactic that doesn´t rely much on them? And also about which team you want to manage, let´s say that you find TFF´s latest tactic the winner of this poll, but your team has none wingers, or wingers without the "foot preference" suitable for the tactic, so you have to find the players to fit the tactic and lose team cohesion for the begining of the season? Since early days of FM (CM...) I learnt that is always about finding a tactic that fits your squad, not the opposite. Building a squad for a tactic might take some risks at the start of the season, and normally you will lose some games, after those losses, will you think that the tactic is not as good as most people say?

enough moaning... lol.

I prefer TFF´s cause it has less "holes" on defense, specially when playing away games. "average" wingers get to be superstars on this tactic, striker has to be a top one, cause average one just wont score much.

Have you try PEPPER 334 ??

I think it is an underrated tactic which I found it the best tactic for FM 2016 so far