Which one of these challenges should I make/ play?

MWEST94

Reaction score
Alphabetti Spaghetti:
Start at a club with the letter A and go through each letter till you reach a club beginning with Z. To make this harder I could start unemployed or have to win a cup with every club. The only problem with this challenge is it will take a long time to complete!

Aliens in Luxembourg:
In 2001, a large alien spaceship landed in Luxembourg, forcing the residents of the country to leave.

It is now 10 years later and the aliens have embraced the world’s culture, especially football. The EU has agreed to make them part of the group, as well as Fifa and Uefa allowing the football teams to compete in European competitions, much to the disgust of many people. As well as this aliens are allowed to compete at international level, playing as the country of Luxembourg – now known as Planet One. This meant established Luxembourgian players are allowed to play for neighbouring countries.
The challenge is to make either the national team a force to be reckoned with, by winning competitions and improving the ranking or/ and improve a team by doing well in Champions League or Europa Cup. The problem with this challenge is it will take a long time to make and I will need a lot of advice!

Bigger than school:
My college has done well in the league and cup competitions between other colleges. Due to one of the clubs of Sussex County Football League going into liquidation, the college has been asked whether they want to compete in this league, which they gratefully accept. The challenge is to get to the Premier League while still retaining as many of the players as possible.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/edwjmg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fsmrie

The lottery challenge (building on my Global Free Agents challenge):
The GFA challenge involves players from the top leagues being removed from their clubs, which means you can build your squad from scratch. This challenge involves picking a team in the Premier League first. Then I will use a number generator on certain players, in each position, to put each player in a Premier League team. The challenge would be to do as well with the random players I got, by winning cups and trying to keep the same team for at least the first two seasons. Again this will take a long time to make and it could become unfair!

The Great Britain challenge – in 5 years:
Starting with any club in the English or Scottish leagues, I have to build a team using only British players, similar to Bilbao but a lot easier! Once this is done the challenge is to win the league and win various cup competitions. As it is quite difficult removing players of other nationalities and getting the team to ‘gel’, I will aim to win the league with a British team in a 5 year period, which is the challenge.

So which one of these challenges should I make/ play?

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see how you do the Aliens one!?

Either that or the top one would be good! Instead of having to win a cup with EVERY team you could either set yourself the challenge of winning cup for a top team, or gaining promotion with lower teams?

The last one. The Great Britain in my opinion have more sense.

The lottery challenge sounds really good, do that one!

Ideally, I would have chosen the Aliens in Luxembourg challenge but it is too difficult for me to make! So I have chosen the 'Bigger than school' challenge, I'm going to take my college team to the Premier League!

Just finished a season in the 'Bigger than School' challenge managing to get my college team promoted from BSS to the Blue Square Premier. A few clubs are trying to sign my best players though!

If anyone is interested in trying this challenge just write on this thread or PM me then I will put the database on here!

Just finished a season in the 'Bigger than School' challenge managing to get my college team promoted from BSS to the Blue Square Premier. A few clubs are trying to sign my best players though!

If anyone is interested in trying this challenge just write on this thread or PM me then I will put the database on here!
I thinks that a bit to hard for me haha