Which one of these challenges would you like to see?

Read post, which one these should I do?

• BAP game

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Auction game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BAM game

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Go outside and enjoy my summer.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

MWEST94

Reaction score
Since I've finished Uni for the summer thought I'd start up a challenge. Vote for one of the following:

First challenge: BAP, 44 PLAYERS, 2 TEAMS, WHICH TEAM WILL DOMINATE EUROPE?
This will be a BAP where 44 players are split between 2 teams (22 players for each). The clubs will be created in editor and start in League 1. The players will start with 100 CA and -10PA. Unlike other BAP's where you pick a few attributes in this one you will pick a similar player, and your attributes will be the same as them. And not everyone can have Messi or Ronaldo attributes, so there will only be allowed one person per team who can have a players attributes e.g. there cannot be 2 Messi's on the same team.

Second challenge: PACK AUCTION GAME
Will probably start this in the Scottish League or somewhere else with a small number of teams so it can get started quicker (12 spots). Everyone will have the same reputation, facilities, etc. It will be done in packs rather than individual players. PS if you vote for this and if you're reliable and want to reserve a spot just post on this thread.

Third challenge: BAM DOMINATE THE PREMIER LEAGUE
There will be 10 created managers who will be managing the 10 lower clubs in the English Premier League. To make this more fun you will receive money to spend on players before the game starts. The lower the team is set to finish the higher the transfer and wage budget is however their reputation will be lower and players will want to join the higher reputation team. So what players are available? I will make a list of 100-150 players with release clauses and wage requirements and you simply bid for the players before the game starts. Where more than one person bids for the same player, the player will likely join the higher rep team. But where the teams are separated by a couple of places in the league I will flip a coin to see who gets the player.

I will be doing some sort of point scoring for each! Voting closes by end of tomorrow.

Last edited: