shitman21

Reaction score
hi, im wondering which player i shud get rid of,if u want a screenie of one of my player post here! THANKS

oh,i forgot that some of my player i already nicknamed,haha....silly me(H)

firstly, please stop writing..THANKS all the time :) thanks :)

1) Felip Melo (you have Poli and already Sissoko as a Defensive player or sell Sissoko)
2) Cannavaro (get Davide Astori - Cagliari or Mamdou Sakho - PSG) I have many more (just ask)
3) release Del Piero (get him to tutor Neymar and Lukaku 1st though) at the end of the season
4) sell Amauri
5) Sell Fabio Grosso bring in (Georgy Schennikov - CSKA or Diego Contento - Bayern)
6) sell Legrottagile
7) sell Grygera and play Motta instead and have Rafael as backup!!
8) play Marchisio
9) Loan out Traore'
10) Not sure who Zidane is... is it Enzo?

first of all why i cant say thanks? and cannavaro stats is amazing.and i cant sell grygera and legrotagile grosso etc becuz no club want him.so i will just release them.BTW i just get lucio:)

Thats Marco Verratti isnt it?
yes my friend

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

lol forgot to tell u that cannavaro is bonucci and he is 190cm

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

firstly, please stop writing..THANKS all the time :) thanks :)

1) Felip Melo (you have Poli and already Sissoko as a Defensive player or sell Sissoko)
2) Cannavaro (get Davide Astori - Cagliari or Mamdou Sakho - PSG) I have many more (just ask)
3) release Del Piero (get him to tutor Neymar and Lukaku 1st though) at the end of the season
4) sell Amauri
5) Sell Fabio Grosso bring in (Georgy Schennikov - CSKA or Diego Contento - Bayern)
6) sell Legrottagile
7) sell Grygera and play Motta instead and have Rafael as backup!!
8) play Marchisio
9) Loan out Traore'
10) Not sure who Zidane is... is it Enzo?
poli is a pirlo type player imo

I quite like that skin, what is it?

hmmm, you are quite a strange little thing renaming your players :) living in the past much? a bit of nostalgia :)

well as I said above, do the rest, Bonucci is a good player, try brining in Astori as backup/rotation :) he is quite a beastly defender...

attachment.php

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

poli is a pirlo type player imo
my point exactly bud! have Sissoko as your Ball winner and let Poli create... please read what I say in future...

the skin is called elegans,u can switch to four modes u can get it in this forum.btw im not nostalgia..one of the member in this forum also have his player named maldini.not to mention his name is sebastiansssss.BTW thanks for the player suggestion

i ended up loan felipe melo to city,just realise that tiago loan is finish and his stats are quite amazing.

pleasure mate :)

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

nah he is not that good, sell him and use Marchisio and Poli, two fantastic players mate! Melo and Tiago are ok :)