Which player would you take from the team directly above you?

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 211
  • Views Views 13K
Edin Dzeko. I know people will say Aguero but I just prefer Dzeko, to be honest. Or David Silva but we already have a great midfield.

Ah, he's a Brighton fan. Probably should have clicked his supports display. ¬¬

Jags.
And will give Everton Kieron whether they want him or not.

I'd probably go for Edin Dzeko.

Or Silva...

... Or Kompany.

Too many good players to choose from.

For Newcastle, i would have to go for Steven Fletcher from Wolves... fast, strong, good in the air, has a pretty good shot, and Newcastle badly need a striker

I believe Liverpool are above us at the moment before last Wednesday i proberly would have took Merieles but dont have to say that now. At this moment i would proberly take either Charlie Adam or Luis Suarez.

Fulham - would have said Schwarzer (although over-rated imho) or Hangeland, but now we have Szczesny and Mertesacker...

SO, not really sure now. I wouldn't mind Zamora tbh - he'd give us something different and would probably be a better option than Chamakh at the moment.

Fulham - would have said Schwarzer (although over-rated imho) or Hangeland, but now we have Szczesny and Mertesacker...

SO, not really sure now. I wouldn't mind Zamora tbh - he'd give us something different and would probably be a better option than Chamakh at the moment.
Clint Dempsey wouldn't be a bad shout either - he's consistent and could maybe replace Fabregas (although obviously not as good) and you need a reliable backup for Szczesny to provide competition for him, and that reliable backup is not Almunia or Fabianski.

I would take Modric as we need someone who just as good as Cesc.

With a Bale a close second

Back