which players have good attributes but not great scout report or CA/PA?

nubkiller5

Reaction score
Sorry if there already is a thread on this but I was wondering who you people think are top players who have great attributes and are better than their scout report or CA/PA suggests?

My opinion of prime examples of these kind of players are:

Fazio
Cardozo
Agbonlahor

Do you agree? Suggest other players like this.

Last edited:
I think a scouting report it's not just about the player's stats. For example, I am romanian and we have a player in our league: Ianiz Zicu (FC Timisoara). I once bought it for my Inter Milano squad and he was the greatest failure of all times (for me). He has really good stats. I think a player might be TOP even if he has lower stats, but was formed and trained by a big club. It's the mentality of the player. A 20 year old player trained from the age of 15 at AC Milan is 100 times better than another player of the age of 20 with the same stats trained at an anonimous club. I hope I made myself understood, because my English could be better :)

P.S I posted you here a screenshot of the player I was telling you about. He had even better stats when I signed him for Inter. Although he is dead wood.

Last edited:
scouts compare a player to the best player in your squad
so, a scout report in a team for a player will be different to another team

for example, Leigh Griffiths have 4.5 stars PA in my scout report (currently playing with Atletico Roma in Serie C1), but he maybe only have 2.5 stars PA in a scout report from AC Milan's scout