Reaction score
I'm wondering which players to sell/buy. I want one striker with good technical attributes, cheap, onee technical and fast winger, young one, one good playmaker, and one good anchor man. My transfer budget is £9,5 and wage budget is ca £300K. Any good suggestions?

I recommend Scott Sinclair. Cost me about 5.5 mil in my Arsenal save but has been awesome.
Danny Welbeck on loan from Man U. Marco Verratti will cost you about 3 million and develops into a beast.

Sinclair wouldn't accept my contract offer, so the talks broke down.... Anyone else I should try to sign? Still need winger, striker and anchor man

Andre Ayew was outstanding for me at Liverpool, cost me about £15mil (his release clause) but was incredible, and I just put Suarez on the other wing. For a striker, you can usually pick up Sanogo for about £2 mil and will bang in the goals if he gets the service. Anchor man, depends what style you want, if you want a DLP go for Veratti for a more defensive player pick up Kara, or maybe Romulo

Soukouna might be available on a free. Worth checking out. Can play either up front or on the right. Managed to get Sturridge on a free second season but using first database. Agree with Sanogo too. Vaclav Kadlec also develops nicely.

Have a look at a South African called Andile Jali for DM. Bologna tend to sign him for next to nothing and sell him for a small fortune a season later.