MikeRaymond

Reaction score
Gonna buy a new laptop for FM 13, just wondering, does anyone definitively know if football manager actually uses up to four cores, ie would an intel dual core i7 2.9 gHz processor run the game faster than an Intel Quad core i7 2.3 gHz processor. Any advice would be much appreciated.

I have a i5 and it runs with 5 star computer performance with around 20 leagues loaded and around 100k players. Runs fast as anything too.

If you're only going to be playing FM, probably best just going for the cheaper option and saving some money, as it won't make much of a difference.

I have a i5 and it runs with 5 star computer performance with around 20 leagues loaded and around 100k players. Runs fast as anything too.

If you're only going to be playing FM, probably best just going for the cheaper option and saving some money, as it won't make much of a difference.

Thnaks, do you know if your i5 processor is dual core or quad core, and what clock speed it runs at eg 2.3 gHz?

i believe all i5 is quad core, mine is i5 with 8gb ram and my game works fine, you can pick up an i5 pc for £300-400

obv laptops will be more, if you can id recommend a desktop as for the price of a laptop you dont get as much specs as a pc