I'd go younger, for me finishing is everything for a poacher and he would make a great one, his off the ball isn't quite as good yet but his pace, acceleration, balance and agility are brilliant and will make up for that getting him into the right areas for you. I'm guessing money isn't an issue as they must be asking a lot for each but what kind of prices are they asking?

They are asking for around 60m, but I have around 200m to spend on nothing this summer, don't really need much for the team other then a striker and they are the best ones around below 25

The German is going to be more expensive probably? due to age, time left on contract, potential, and current ability. That being said I'd still go for the German.

Thanks, I am tilting more to the german side but worried that he has less flair, decisions and anticipation, is this something I can improve a lot in those two extra years?

Yeah definitely go for the German. and to answer your question just get a good tutor for hi and he will turn into class.

don't let anybody with determination lower than 18 tutor him though!! It usually has a negative effect.

Thanks, I am tilting more to the german side but worried that he has less flair, decisions and anticipation, is this something I can improve a lot in those two extra years?

Don't worry I think the German is the clear choice and those attributes will come

German will end up better, just find someone to tutor him with with a good personality to make sure his professionalism is as high as you can get it and to improve his mental stats. Don't worry about determination a huge amount just make sure you don't use no one with it lower than 16.

Apart from that just focus on first touch, technique and maybe dribbling a bit too if you plan on using his pace. Don't worry about his flair all that much either, it can be more of a disadvantage than an advantage in some positions and if you're going to use him as a straight up poacher he wont need flair at all.

buy the German, improve his positioning, and probably tutor him under a senior player!