louiscfc

Reaction score
Just sold Kaka to city for £15m
Callejon to Chelsea on loan with £13m future fee
Carvalho to Milan for 1.1m and Raul Albiol to Arsenal for £14m which gave me £30m plus my £4m starting budget. I have altered it so I have around £36-8m. I have already bought Rafael from united for £12.5m and Gundogan from Dortmund for £16m but these were mostly monthly installments.
These are the deals that are ready to finalise but dont know which to go for:
Javier Hernadez-£14.5m
Edinson Cavani - £32m (20 over 48 mths)
Marek Hamsik - £27m (17 over 48 mths)
Robert Lewandowski - £28m (13 over 48 mths)
Claudio Marchisio - £23m (16.25 over 48 mths)
Arturo Vidal - £25m (19 over 48mths)
I want 1 or 2 strikers as I am trying to sell Higuain and a CM as I am selling Khedira.
Also, if anyone could suggest a quality CB who is fairly cheap it would be much appreciated :)

EDIT* for the prices e.g cavani - £32m is the overall fee and in the brackets is the amount of that sum in installments so it's not £32m plus £20m in installments.

Last edited:
Ok where do i start:

Buy Henriquez for half the price of Hernandez he will reach the same if not better then Hernandez in a few seasons. Loan him out for 2-3 seasons.

Cavani is brilliant player and i think he should be signed even thought is quite costly.

Lewandowski usually has his contract run out at the end of the season so i think if you wait you may get him cheaper then the above £28m

Hamsik is a great midfielder but if i was choose from a above i would buy Vidal over him.

Vidal for me is the ''one to buy'' brilliant player great mental and technical stats.

Marchisco is the one i would definitely not sign, feel he is the worst from above.

Hope i helped
O'Neill out.

Cheers mate, bought Cavani and Vidal and I also bought Lewandowski as Barcelona were gonna sign him!! Cheers mate :)

Javier Hernadez-£14.5m
Edinson Cavani - £32m (20 over 48 mths)
Marek Hamsik - £27m (17 over 48 mths)
Robert Lewandowski - £28m (13 over 48 mths)
Claudio Marchisio - £23m (16.25 over 48 mths)
Arturo Vidal - £25m (19 over 48mths)

Get Hamsik (or ISCO is another brill option) / Cavani (must buy for REAL M)/Lewandowski.

Good cbs: Dede (Vasco) brill but overpriced/Zouma (St Etienne)/Papastathopoulos (Werder I think). No need to go so high though as you can get STRANDBERG who can also play at DM for about 1m and is their equal.

Get Hamsik (or ISCO is another brill option) / Cavani (must buy for REAL M)/Lewandowski.

Good cbs: Dede (Vasco) brill but overpriced/Zouma (St Etienne)/Papastathopoulos (Werder I think). No need to go so high though as you can get STRANDBERG who can also play at DM for about 1m and is their equal.

I can't stress this enough, DON'T sign Isco!!! Sign someone cheaper like Mkhitaryan if you're using them as AMC. If you're using them as a CM sign Lars Bender from Leverkusen! He's one of the best midfielders in my game.