yes

Reaction score
I'm playing as FC Bayern with a 4-2-3-1 formation, having the striker as a poacher. I'm currently in the middle of the 2015/2016 season. I have a very talented strike force in Falcao, Robert Lewandowski, and an extremely talented wonderkid named Salvatore Barbero. I know I don't need all 3 of them so I want to sell one but I'm not sure who. Falcao's getting old but he scores a lot more goals than Lewandowski

I'm playing as FC Bayern with a 4-2-3-1 formation, having the striker as a poacher. I'm currently in the middle of the 2015/2016 season. I have a very talented strike force in Falcao, Robert Lewandowski, and an extremely talented wonderkid named Salvatore Barbero. I know I don't need all 3 of them so I want to sell one but I'm not sure who. Falcao's getting old but he scores a lot more goals than Lewandowski

Hi mate !

I have moved you thread to the correct section. Next time, have a look around the forum to see where to post.

Cheers

On Topic. Unless you have a 4th striker to use, I would not really sell anyone of them. The young bloke should still have at least 2 years left to learn before being ready to lift the team and win you the CL and as he ( by the looks of it) is learning from Falcao, none of them shoud be sold. And as the youngster can also be played on the flank, why not wait one more season before making a decision.