WHICH TACTICAL POSITION IS BETTER FOR A CENTER FORWARD??????????????

arcangel

Reaction score
I KNOW ITS DEPENDS ON UR STRIKER, E.G ADEBAYOR IS BETTER AS A STRIKER, MESSI AS A TREQUISTA, ETC BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHICH SCORES MORE GOALS, LIKE IN MY BARCA SAVED GAME, MESSI SCORED A TOTAL OF 85 GOALS AS MY CENTRE FORWARD PLAYED AS A TREQUISTA BUT PATO DIDNT SCORE UP TO THAT AS A POACHER SO PLS WAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHICH IS BETTER LIKE HAVING CAVANI, DZEKO AND CO. WITH THEIR TACTICAL POSITION. PLS LIKE TO KNOW, THX.

Dont exactly think it makes a world of difference i had hulk at arsenal and managed to get him 113 goals in first season as a lone deep lying forward! Hulk is primarily an amr and doesnt even have a preffered stc role :p depends on who is supplying the players chances and how! deep and far post was what was set for my tactic with 3 amc! then again i got the ox 45 goals and he played as a poacher, this was in cup appearences and sub appereances. i dont think there is a definitive answer my friend :(. il upload ss and give you tactic if you want :)

definitely i like wat u are suggesting, pls upload, ok and thx really appreciate ur comment.

It depends on the tactic you are using. Eg if you're playing short passing along the ground in a narrow tactic then you shouldn't play a target man. It also depends on a players ability, messi scores more because he is a better player than pato. If you decide to play pato as a poacher then the whole dynamic of your tactic changes and pato won't play as well because he would get better supply as a trequetista even if it wasn't his favorite role.

What role suit to owen
i play in 4-5-1(2 wingers) and 4-2-3-1 :) cheers

I think generally speaking poachers score the most goals, for ovbious reasons. But that's not always necessarily the case.