Which tatic you all recommend for 17.3.2 patch?

diegomachado

Reaction score
Ive tried many tactics from this forum and i always get problems with them. Would u like to help to find some tactic for underdogs time for 17.3.2 patch?

Ive tried many tactics from this forum and i always get problems with them. Would u like to help to find some tactic for underdogs time for 17.3.2 patch?

You're putting the horse before the cart. There is this prevailing myth that you can find a winning tactic and then fit it to your team. While this may give you success, the truth is you've no idea why you're winning these games so when things eventually go wrong (and trust me, they will) you'll not know where to start and make your initial mistake all over again: go looking for a winning tactic.

What you have to do is look at your squad, figure out their strengths then find a tactic that plays to these strengths and then see if that tactic involves your best XI. It's not about finding plug and play tactics,
it's about understanding why you're playing this tactic in the first place.

Now, Since I've no idea who you're playing as, I can't tell you what your teams strengths are.... and to be honest, why would you want me to play the game for you? :p It's called Football Manager; one of your jobs is figuring our your teams strengths and weaknesses and getting the best out of your squad. Good luck :)

1124821d1502871413t-results-turning-sour-sunderland_-overview.png
1124822d1502871428t-results-turning-sour-sunderland_-overview-2.png