Which team do you feel gets the most luck against you?

TommiG88

Reaction score
All in the title. What team? And why?

The team I find that is the luckiest against me is probably Wolves. They seem to score long range efforts and get silly OGs when I have dominated the game.

Napoli.
Every time i play them I dominate and bag a few goals only for them to scrape a draw in the last 15 minutes.
Also, the last time I played them Vucinic (who I've built my team around) got injured and is out for 3/4 months with a torn calf muscle.
:(

West Ham.Always win 3-0 against me in home and away even tough they are in the last position of the league. My conclusion: Their strikers must have had drugs the day before!!!

Bolton.
Every time I play them, they temporarily loan Casillas for the match, and ALWAYS manage to pinch a goal in injury time.

Has always been Reading and/or Southend on previous games (seriously, they have a habit of scoring long shots against me. The scorers usually have a ridiculously low long shots rating, like 2 or 3).

This year my bogey team in England seems to be Stoke, but in my main game as Celtic game it's been Rangers. Kenny Miller suddenly becomes good with his head, my strikers keep missing sitters, and referees make some really dodgy decisions.