Which team has the best youngsters?

csa99

Reaction score
  1. Which team has the best youngsters in the game?
  2. Which team has the best youngsters in comparison to their league and reputation?
My Opinion:
  1. Santos, with Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Alan Patrick, Zezinho and more
  2. Aside from Santos, maybe Aberdeen? they have fyvie, grimmer, pawlett, aluko, paton, scott bain, ryan jack, sterling smith, and a HEAP more, most of their first team consists of very young players with over 4 stars PA from the coach reports

Paris Saint-Germain, with over several youngsters having, like three and a half star potential.

But then again, RC Lens tops that with a couple more.

So yeah, RC Lens have the best in the French leagues.

Obvious one is Barca, they have loads of 3-4 star potential players, and one of my favourite wonderkids in Thiago

i dont really know about barca as the players arent really world class such as sakho, paulo henrique and eden hazard?

Santos.

Infact, most of their team are 3.5* +, under 23 years old. and their youth team is pretty great, too.
Check them out, you probably won't be disappointed with the quality of young players they have.

Motherwell :D they probably have an average age of around 21.

**** most of the SPL except the OF they have a few but not as many as the others :(

Santos, Barça, Lens.
Also, check Sporting CP. you have a couple of potential fine players there. Tobias Figueiredo is excellent.

Paris Saint- Germain. all the young players have great potential.

1. Which team has the best youngsters in the game?
  2. Which team has the best youngsters in comparison to their league and reputation?
My Opinion:
  1. Santos, with Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Alan Patrick, Zezinho and more
  2. Aside from Santos, maybe Aberdeen? they have fyvie, grimmer, pawlett, aluko, paton, scott bain, ryan jack, sterling smith, and a HEAP more, most of their first team consists of very young players with over 4 stars PA from the coach reports
Got to remember though, a four star player for Aberdeen will probably only be a 2 star player for a Much better teams.

In terms of regans, brazil's teams always have amazing regans.

In the US it has to be the Philadelphia Union.

Okugo, Mwanga, and McInerney are pretty good young ones

Basel have some really good young players tbh :)

at.madrid (aguero, costa, camacho, merida, salvio, keko, dominiguez, baston etc)

Santos have definitely the best youngsters. But Barça, Lens, Atletico, Benfica and Lille also have some good youngsters. There are also some argentinian clubs like River Plate and Boca Juniors who have good young players