Which team has the Highest Attraction and Inhabitants range in Blue Square N/S???

Nolan92

Reaction score
I really want to start a long term game with a team that has a potential to grow. I mean taking a small team like Stalybridge would be nice but a small quaint town does not seem like a favorable place for ultras to spawn. Or have 30k fans attend a match or have Good youth Prospects come up since there is such a small base.

So please please help me.

Well, Bath is the biggest city in England that doesn't have a club in the football league, but they're in the Conference. If you really wanted to start in the conference north/south I'd reccomend Gloucester or Worcester for population.

I did a Bath game in 2010,

Though Gloucester play in Cheltenham whilst being due to move back to Whaddon Road sometime in 2012,and that is in Cheltenham.

Do they ever move back to Gloucester proper?

Does the game really go into that much detail?
Yea, it's like, the bigger the city, the more the people. The more the people, the more young football players come in. The more the young football players come in, the more chance you get a wonderkid among the young players.

Paris FC in France National. I got promoted first season but I am doing It as a challenge where I can only have players born in Paris or players from my youth System. It's pretty fun but I think I'm about to be relegated again haha

Blue Square North side AFC Telford United. My home league games attract 1700 - 2100 fans, nearly twice that of the second biggest BSN side, Boston United, who attract 900 - 1200 fans per game. My home crowds are also larger than all Blue Square South clubs, almost all Blue Square Premier clubs and compares favourably with the bottom of League 2. When the game gives you the weekend stats - best game, goals scored and total crowd attendance - you can see a notable difference in the attendance figure if I played home or away. Stadium has a capacity of 6,300 with 2,500 seats, so you will be set well financially until you reach League 2.

I chose Telford for this reason; it is the 39th largest town in England in reality, and I think Bath is the only town/city that is larger without a team in the Football League. A club like Blackburn Rovers is supported by a population base similar in size to Telford's, so it is highly realistic that Telford United could become a Premier League club in reality. And as an added bonus, there is no club of comparable size that can ''prey'' on Telford's immediate support base.