I am looking for a team, which isn't massively overpowered but is still quite big, like a fallen giant.
I have already managed Lazio, which I enjoyed but I would like to manage elsewhere preferably outside of Italy and England.
Lyon Spartak Moscow

Looking for some help. Looking for a team in England who makes good regens, doesn't have to be the biggest club looking for a Dortmund, Everton model of making great players and selling them on for huge profit.

Looking for some help. Looking for a team in England who makes good regens, doesn't have to be the biggest club looking for a Dortmund, Everton model of making great players and selling them on for huge profit.
Maybe not quite on the same level as a Dortmund or Everton but I think a good challenge for that could be Crewe. You start off with an incredibly young squad with lots of strength in depth and the facilities are probably the best you can get outside of the PL. Good challenge initially as you are predicted to fight L1 relegation but with a couple of decent signings you can push into the Championship and beyond selling your best young stars for top dollar and bringing in quality with that money.

League: TOP LEAGUE of England, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Russia

Finances: No or little debt (if the debt is 75% of the clubs value then no thanks)

Facilities: At least average for the league it is in

I want to build a club up with good youth and obtain a large amount of money in the bank. I'd prefer a club with a bit of interesting identity too. For example, West Ham have a bit of history with fan culture which is cool.

League: TOP LEAGUE of England, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Russia

Finances: No or little debt (if the debt is 75% of the clubs value then no thanks)

Facilities: At least average for the league it is in

I want to build a club up with good youth and obtain a large amount of money in the bank. I'd prefer a club with a bit of interesting identity too. For example, West Ham have a bit of history with fan culture which is cool.

I don't know about debts, bu here are some clubs worth looking at: Parma, Valencia, Southampton, Augsburg, Stade Rennais

Having just started getting back into FM15, I'm looking for a fun game to get me back into the Football Manager series as a whole.

The league you prefer BPL/Championship in England, or any top league in major countries
The finances Any apart from bankrupt!
Facilities for training/youth Any

Thanks

Having just started getting back into FM15, I'm looking for a fun game to get me back into the Football Manager series as a whole.

The league you prefer BPL/Championship in England, or any top league in major countries
The finances Any apart from bankrupt!
Facilities for training/youth Any

Thanks
Roma / Atletico or the something along those lines usually makes for a good challenge!

Alright guys im kinda torn between 3 teams and would like to hear your suggestions between the 3 :)

Man United - Goals: Become the biggest/richest club in the world and of course dominate
Man City - Goals: Beat Man Uniteds records/be the most succesful english football team and become the biggest/richest club in the world
Arsenal - Goals: Played with them 3 times now and its a little "meh" but the goals are the same as City ;)

Let me hear what you would pick and why

Alright guys im kinda torn between 3 teams and would like to hear your suggestions between the 3 :)

Man United - Goals: Become the biggest/richest club in the world and of course dominate
Man City - Goals: Beat Man Uniteds records/be the most succesful english football team and become the biggest/richest club in the world
Arsenal - Goals: Played with them 3 times now and its a little "meh" but the goals are the same as City ;)

Let me hear what you would pick and why

City

Looking for one last big save before FM 16, and I'm so torn between Juventus, PSG and (randomly) Shakhtar Donetsk. My aim is to dominate Europe, and at the same time bring back the glory days of the respective countries, and rely on regens within a few seasons! Let me know who you think I should choose and why, thanks!

Last edited:
Looking to start up in a league with no league restrictions, which leagues would this include?

Honestly, I would try remodeling Liverpool to match the newly updated club this summer. And see if I could make it a success with a couple of key additions. :)

That means saying goodbye to a lot of players, but also saying hello to Benteke, Firmino, Millner, Clyne, Gomez, etc.

Completely relaxed about what country to be in. Only ruling out England.

Just can't be a big team: am rubbish with a transfer budget. Much better bring in free transfers and loans etc. Often like a fall from grace game too or building up a team from nothing.

Usually do England and have gotten teams like Derby etc into EPL. Want to try something different.

Anything jump out?