Hi
I'm looking to start a save with a mid table to lower table side, playing fast counter attacking football combined with defensive solidity. Would like a team from the top 5 leagues in Europe, preferably Serie A, with a good academy. Transfer budget is not important.
Failing that, can anybody recommend a fun team in Argentina?
Thanks

i don't know if you consider these mid table teams but inter and ac milan if you add the new transfers are saves that i've enjoyed and played counter attacking football with.

Since I got a few spare days with nothing to do, I've decided to start a new save. Sadly I can't decide on what team to manage, so was hoping for some help :)
I want to play entertaining, and by entertaining I mean like Enrique and not Mourinho. Suggestions for teams that doesn't have the players suited for this style of play are also welcome, as long as the team has some funds that allows me to be active on the transfermarket.
I want a team that plays in 1 of the top-5 leagues.
Been thinking about Arsenal, never had a save with them before. They definitly have the players suited for my style of play :)
But what do you guys think?

top European leagues, preferably a decent side in the lower divisions who i can build up or one with a bit of history e.g portsmouth, wimbeldon

yeah, udinese might be a bit easy, I need to look at he teams in Serie B ad below I guess

Suggest a Italian team, with some good prospects or wonder-kids. Decent facilities and a bit of cash to start with. Can be in serie B also.

What about Udinese? Or to easy? Love Di Natale as I love old stars in my team.

What about Sassuolo?

Zero To Hero?...

So, having played many saves on FM15 they have always ended the same way, get bored, use FMRTE (against my will sometimes) end up winning everything with ease. Now i want to embark on a new adventure and uninstall FMRTE (or atleast not use it)

I want to start unemployed with sunday league experience and no coching badges ect, make it difficult as i can for myself.

I was hoping for pointers, such as, do i need to up my coaching badges ect to get my first job in league 2/1 at a push? what can i expect from players with my little experience? where should i expect to start when i get a job?

i dont want to get bored and put the game down for months like i did before

I want to start unemployed with sunday league experience and no coching badges ect, make it difficult as i can for myself.

I was hoping for pointers, such as, do i need to up my coaching badges ect to get my first job in league 2/1 at a push? what can i expect from players with my little experience? where should i expect to start when i get a job?

Isn't the whole point of starting with no experience or qualifications to apply for the jobs that are available, take whatever you're offered and just work your way up from there?

I only play LLM and have never started a game at a big club as I just don't see the challenge or attraction in that. To me the choice is between staying at one club and building it up or doing the journeyman thing: achieve moderate success at a very small club, use that to get a job at a slightly bigger club etc.

I managed Portsmouth in FM15, currently sit in top spot 5 seasons in.
View attachment 236141

Which League 2 team should I manage in FM16? Its a balance, I look for teams based on finances, facilities, youth recruitment, the current team and future prospects. But most importantly, the cinderella factor, I love a good story.

Any suggestions?

Which team in Bundesliga should I be?

I want to lead mead mid-table team or weakner team.

I've downloaded a summer update and I'm looking to be a side in the championship with a good chance of getting promoted .... Any team ideas for me?

Which team in Bundesliga should I be?

I want to lead mead mid-table team or weakner team.

look at RBL, Paderborn, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Hertha, Frankfurt, Nurnberg or Kaiserslautern...

some are in the lower division, but all challenging nonetheless..

I've downloaded a summer update and I'm looking to be a side in the championship with a good chance of getting promoted .... Any team ideas for me?

Blackburn, Bolton, Fulham, Middlesbrough?

I suck at sticking to a save, and especially around this time of the year. Since FIFA will be released in less than a month, my motivation for FM is very small. But non the less, I still want to play the game.
There's two options for me right now:

1. Stick to my Porto-save, only played 4 matches
2. Start a new save with AS Roma, and attempt to find the next Totti. Basically relying on youth intakes, and homegrown players.

What should I choose?

Neither, do a lower league save. Managing big clubs always gets boring very quickly. ;)