Neither, do a lower league save. Managing big clubs always gets boring very quickly. ;)
That is true. But keep in mind that I'll be spending a lot of time playing FIFA 16 ones it's been released, so I doubt I'll have much time to get really involved with a lower league save :)

Lower league is always fun! I'm having tons of fun doing a career with Eastbourne Borough at the moment! (They're in Vanarama Conference South, which is 6th tier). It's much less predictable, and you have to learn all the new players and stuff.

Or, if you're feeling adventurous, what I do sometimes is just hit the 'pick my team for me' button and go with the result! Some of my favourite careers have come out of doing that and getting landed with a team I never would have dreamed of doing!

Can u guys recommend me a team which is compatible to play possesion football, and atleast to have one or two players so that I can build around them? (Outside Italy please, I hate 11 subs!)

Can u guys recommend me a team which is compatible to play possesion football, and atleast to have one or two players so that I can build around them? (Outside Italy please, I hate 11 subs!)

MK Dons in the Sky Bet Championship (Sky Bet League 1 on FM15 because they just got promoted). Under their current manager they've got a reputation of being the 'lower league Arsenal'. They've got some good players, Ben Reeves, Dean Bowditch and a few others. Good for passing football.

That is true. But keep in mind that I'll be spending a lot of time playing FIFA 16 ones it's been released, so I doubt I'll have much time to get really involved with a lower league save :)
Italy can be fun as you have to try and work out a way to beat Juve who are better than the rest by a decent margin

Neither, do a lower league save. Managing big clubs always gets boring very quickly. ;)

Yeah, my only save since I bought the game is Southend United.
I'd planned on moving on when the chance came, but I've turned down interviews at Spurs, West Ham and many others.

I've built a smashing team and don't want to leave them now.

Southend

Yeah, my only save since I bought the game is Southend United.
I'd planned on moving on when the chance came, but I've turned down interviews at Spurs, West Ham and many others.

I've built a smashing team and don't want to leave them now.

This isn't really a which team should I be, it's more of a, should I take the job. It's 22 October 2017, I'm in my first year in the Premiership as Ipswich (we won the Championship title last season and the two seasons before was 1 stellar year at West Ham followed by a second season of pain and finishing 11th before getting the boot), I'm currently 8th in the Premiership after 8 games with 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses.

I have just been offered the Portugal job, now I know I would do this alongside the Ipswich role, but I'm very unsure, I've never managed a national team in FM before, always decided to avoid this as it takes me quite a while to go through the season, but the Portugal job interest me more than ones I've been offered before, I would also get to work with one of the best players in the world.

I'm completely torn on the decision so wondered what you guys might do?

This isn't really a which team should I be, it's more of a, should I take the job. It's 22 October 2017, I'm in my first year in the Premiership as Ipswich (we won the Championship title last season and the two seasons before was 1 stellar year at West Ham followed by a second season of pain and finishing 11th before getting the boot), I'm currently 8th in the Premiership after 8 games with 3 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses.

I have just been offered the Portugal job, now I know I would do this alongside the Ipswich role, but I'm very unsure, I've never managed a national team in FM before, always decided to avoid this as it takes me quite a while to go through the season, but the Portugal job interest me more than ones I've been offered before, I would also get to work with one of the best players in the world.

I'm completely torn on the decision so wondered what you guys might do?

I have managed international sides along with clubs. Yes there is more work but if you are really a dedicated player then improving the national team rankings and winning trophies is very rewarding. Granted there is tedious stuff to do like planning fixtures plus scouting players. I only did it as it added excitement to my seasons and improved my standing in the game. I took NZ into the 2nd round at one of the World Cups and got them around 50th in world Rankings, still dream about it to this day :)

A team in Europe that needs a rebuild.

£20-£25 million plus if possible.

A team in Europe that needs a rebuild.

£20-£25 million plus if possible.

either of the Milan clubs? Serie A is challenging due to Juve, and both the Milan clubs have significantly dropped down in the last few years...

Villarreal or Bilbao or Sociedad for BBVA challenge.. Valencia is a good option as well...

Southampton have young players and money in the bank...

Schalke or Leverkusen in Germany...

Lyon in France...

Looking for a League Two team to play. I will be playing with the roster update to FM15 and then probably use the same team on FM16.
I would also like to be a team from a place I will be next year (London and Nottingham) and wanted to be a team I haven't been before. I have already been the other London L2 teams in the past so Barnet is the only one left.

Who would you guys be between Barnet FC and Notts County and why?

Thanks, folks.

Last edited:
guys i am looking for a team in a european league (because of champions and europa league) that has a budget which is large proportional to the team's quality and/or reputation.the budget must be at least 1m. thanks