I've played with Schalke for couple seasons. I couldn't get best from Meyer but Goretzka and Sane were the beasts.

I signed Goretzka for my Dortmund team about 4 seasons in he was a beast for me shame he only had a release clause of like 29 million...had no choice but to sell him after his 1st season with me.:'(

I've played with Schalke for couple seasons. I couldn't get best from Meyer but Goretzka and Sane were the beasts.

Ive been using meyer as a MC(support) and hes been excellent although johannes geis is my first choice,goretzka was injured early in season 1 and still hasnt forced his way back in.Neustadter proved vital for me as DM although he moaned about moving to a bigger club so i signed stefan reinartz for 8m in january window.And yes leroy sane is a beast as was dennis aogo and junior caicara although we all know fullbacks are overpowered this year.

sven bender is a very astute signing,i tried to get him as he was transfer listed but due to the dortmund-schalke rivalry he wouldnt negotiate.Meyer,goretzka,geis and sane are great but you will have no chance of signing sane.he asked to leave and the only way i could convince him to stay was if i won the league in first season,which thankfully i did.Be prepared to pay mega bucks for those schalke starlets though.

As usual finding it extremely difficult to stick to a save. Middlesbrough has been the furthest Ive gone and it was only 3 seasons. Thinking of trying a long term save with either Basel or Anderlecht. Good youth facilities and trying to build a team from scratch essentially with youth. If Embolo didnt play for Basel then Id be picking Anderlecht but I wouldnt mind playing as Anderlecht and somehow managing to get Embolo. Only other signing Id consider making is A.Zivkovic and then trying the rest through youth and other methods. Anderlecht have a good base with Tielemens, Praet & Denodocker

Hey, I don't know which club to pick. I already played with Atletico, Manchester United, Leeds, Atalanta, Southampton, Suttgart. I am now looking for a new team to pick. My favourite leagues are Spain, England and Germany. (Is Portugal league good?)

It's that time folks. You know the drill:

The league you prefer - Spain, Germany, Italy, France and England at a push (I started with Newcastle in England but failed in my second season, would consider a English club again though)
The finances - £7 Mil +
Facilities for training/youth - Good

And anything else useful you can think of.

I am a beginner to FM16 so I am looking for a team who are going to be stable in their league without high expectations who I can develop over the seasons as I start to pick up different aspects of the game.

I would like some finance to bring in 1 or 2 scouted players as well as a couple of prospects. I would like the club to have good training and youth facilities.

This save will basically be to help me develop on the game and pick up the aspects of the game for bigger challenges in the future.

Cheers

Looking for a new challenge I want to play as an English team that is a difficult save but had the potential for the Premier League. This can be any team from Championship to League 2. My initial thinking would be MK Dons but I want to make sure there isn't a team I have forgotten.

I want there to be potential in terms of the capacity of the stadium and room for the fan base to grow. I don't want to get to the Premier League and be in a position like Bournemouth in terms of vert limited crowd growth potential.

I aren't looking at teams like Sheff Wed, Sheff Utd, Wolves, etc as I think they will be too easy.

I want it to be quite challenge and a team that needs rebuilding and overhauling over a period of time. No a team that you are likely to get promoted with in your first season.

Looking for a team to get the joy back in the game.
I prefer Spain, Italy.
Not a title contender and has to be a little bit difficult

Looking for a team to get the joy back in the game.
I prefer Spain, Italy.
Not a title contender and has to be a little bit difficult
depends on what you consider difficult and a title contender. I started out with Basel and second season moved to Inter. Having a lot of fun rebuilding the squad but maybe Sassuolo? Already have Berardi who is also dominating for me on the wing as an inside forward and of course the man, the myth, the legend that is Sime Vrsalijko.

Also the option of Carpi which is on a couple of challenge lists.

Looking for a Bundesliga.2 team other than RBL, good history or good fans with some decent youngsters?

Looking for a Bundesliga.2 team other than RBL, good history or good fans with some decent youngsters?
Freiburg. Not entirely sure on the rest of the team bout Kempf looks like a very good CB. Scouts also had one of the keepers rated pretty well.

Looking for a mid table spanish team with the ability to progress within 3 years to CL regulars and the occasional title challenge. Good squad in need of some improvements with the ability to play football. Transfer budget not important as long as there is a little bit accessible.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

Looking for a mid table spanish team with the ability to progress within 3 years to CL regulars and the occasional title challenge. Good squad in need of some improvements with the ability to play football. Transfer budget not important as long as there is a little bit accessible.

Any suggestions would be great thanks.

Bilbao (transfer budget is meaningless), Sociedad

Had great fun with my Inter save but want to put it aside for a little while before I get sick of it but looking to stay in Italy. Top choices are Fiorentina, Sassuolo, Lazio & Torino. Roma and Napoli are both in the mix but shouldn't provide much of a challenge though they provide the best players for the tactic I use (F9,inside fowards,complete wingbacks and a halfback. Possible upside with Roma is they have an aging squad and those younger players they rely on are mostly being loaned in. So there is a need for rebuild.

Had great fun with my Inter save but want to put it aside for a little while before I get sick of it but looking to stay in Italy. Top choices are Fiorentina, Sassuolo, Lazio & Torino. Roma and Napoli are both in the mix but shouldn't provide much of a challenge though they provide the best players for the tactic I use (F9,inside fowards,complete wingbacks and a halfback. Possible upside with Roma is they have an aging squad and those younger players they rely on are mostly being loaned in. So there is a need for rebuild.

Maybe switch to the other side of milan, they have some good youth players coming through. See if you can bring them back to the top?

Maybe switch to the other side of milan, they have some good youth players coming through. See if you can bring them back to the top?
Thanks. I had loaded up a save with them with that in mind but didnt stick with it. Kind of looking for somewhat low expectations so I can have time to rebuild without having to go straight into winning games to get into competitions

Looking for a team with good youth setup, and a solid first team, with room for improvement. Preferably in the top-5 nations, doesn't have to tho

Last edited: