Looking for a team with good youth setup, and a solid first team, with room for improvement. Preferably in the top-5 nations, doesn't have to tho

CELTIC FC!! Great History in Europe. Sleeping Giants. Solid First Team and fantastic youth setup. You can find some football hidden talents in Scotland. It's a real Challenge.

Looking for a team with good youth setup, and a solid first team, with room for improvement. Preferably in the top-5 nations, doesn't have to tho

Southampton. Strong first team squad, reasonable expectations from the Board, saleable assets like Mane and Wanyama who you can use to generate and reinvest some cash, some excellent youth players already in place (Jason McCarthy, Jack Stephens, Callum Slattery) and the youth facilities to generate more each season. Just beware of the Boardroom Takeover that might see you get sacked irrespective of how well you're actually doing in the job!

Hey guys, I don't know which team to pick, I want a team in England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy or Portugal
Currently, I think about Man U, Arsenal, Spurs or Roma. But I want you to advice me other teams, I want a fun carreer.

Hey guys, I don't know which team to pick, I want a team in England, Germany, France, Spain, Italy or Portugal
Currently, I think about Man U, Arsenal, Spurs or Roma. But I want you to advice me other teams, I want a fun carreer.
A fun and challenging career could be trying to take 1860 Munich to the top in Germany, and thereby beating the older brother Bayern. They use the same stadium, and facilities if I remember correctly, so no top notch facilities. Plus you have to give 10 % of your gate earnings to Bayern, at least that's how it works IRL :)

I forgot to remvoe Germany, I just won everything in my Leverkusen save.

A fun and challenging career could be trying to take 1860 Munich to the top in Germany, and thereby beating the older brother Bayern. They use the same stadium, and facilities if I remember correctly, so no top notch facilities. Plus you have to give 10 % of your gate earnings to Bayern, at least that's how it works IRL :)

I have been flirting with this idea for some time, will maybe give it a go after I've finished conquering Scandinavia :D

I have been flirting with this idea for some time, will maybe give it a go after I've finished conquering Scandinavia :D
I'll give it a go as well, as soon as the new LFC Transfer Update is out :)

Valencia,Villareal,Athtletic Bilbao anf Celta de Vigo

I doubt between Celta De Vigo,Bilbao,Villareal and Valencia

My aim with one of these teams is to build a good team and to compete for the league title in a couple of seasons (like what Diego Simeone did for Atletico Madrid). If I had to choose then I would pick Celta de Vigo because I like their Squad alot. (Sorry for my English).

Hey, I want a team in England, which team do you recommend?

Summer transfer update, what do you think about Boro?

The league you prefer:Spain, Germany, Italy, France. Maybe England.
Economy: Don't matter.
Facilities: Great facilities and youth networks.
Preferably in 2nd or third league.

I want a club where I can produce great youth and build up my economy/squad to eventually be able to compete with the big lads.

The league you prefer:Spain, Germany, Italy, France. Maybe England.
Economy: Don't matter.
Facilities: Great facilities and youth networks.
Preferably in 2nd or third league.

I want a club where I can produce great youth and build up my economy/squad to eventually be able to compete with the big lads.

Villa,brighton,leeds,blackburn,birmingham,sheffield united

The league you prefer: England but also works with the top ones, Germany, Italy and Spain
The finances Good or better
Facilities for training/youth
Good or better

Want a medium challenge, played Arsenal for the most part and its to easy.

Looking for mid table and good prospect youth.

Have an eye on Southampton, Tottenham and Celta Vigo

Dont mind if its the newest transfer update or not. Want a longer save.

Thanks

Last edited:
FM17 - Prem League or Championship, looking for a team that has strong potential in regards to finance and maybe a large supporter base, wanna turn them into a power house. Thinking maybe Aston Villa.

I want a new carreer but I don't know which to pick, As Roma or Liverpool

The league you prefer: Somewhere in Europe not England
The finances: Good
Facilities for training/youth:
Good or better

I usually play in England so looking for a different challenge a mid-table team I can use youth facilities and bring them through to the first team and challenge for the title.

Hey guys so I don't know whiich to pick between Viroia Guimares in Primeira Liga or Celta Vigo