It's that time of year, and as usual:

League you prefer
Finances
Facilities for training/youth

And other info you feel relevant and others will do their best to help

League you prefer: EPL, Eredevisie, Bundesliga

Finances: Average to good

Facilities for training/youthN/A

I like to play fast attacking football, so a team that already has a bit of pace in it as well as players with high work rate.

League you prefer: EPL, Eredevisie, Bundesliga

Finances: Average to good

Facilities for training/youthN/A

I like to play fast attacking football, so a team that already has a bit of pace in it as well as players with high work rate.
RBL bundesliga. They already have some decent/good youths, plus their facilities are excellent. They also have the potential to breakup Bayern's monopoly.

EPL and a large budget as im looking to have experience in FM17 so i must have the players i want

i'll get the game tomorrow and probably pick Arsenal

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

quite simply salford or fc united?

Im contemplating starting a LLM with a custom team in England down in Vanarama.

I'd like suggestions on towns/areas to name the team after and why, IE: town has no team, team was folded, rival to such n such, biggest town without a team, history ect.

I also take into consideration if I can find team badges or even custom kits for a team on the net.

I've started with FC Utd, so frustrated, lost first 8 games of year, squad is tiny, semi-pro, can't sign anyone, poor as. Thats the challenge I guess. FM though just makes them do dumb things to make them worse players. Im averaging an own goal every 2 games.

League you prefer: a league in Europe
Finances: not important
Facilities for training/youth: as good as possible

looking for a club that can act as a feeder club for a secondary club I will also manage (probably Man Utd). Because of this, they have to have very good training facilities and the league has to have lax loan rules. I want this secondary club to be a club that I can build into a force and have them challenging/winning the league within a few seasons.

League you prefer: Pref lower divisions in either Italy or Spain (Could go for England)
Finances: Stable
Facilities for training/youth: As good as possible

Want a challange, but not a club that's in a massive debt. Want to develop youngster from own academy.

League you prefer: Pref lower divisions in either Italy or Spain (Could go for England)
Finances: Stable
Facilities for training/youth: As good as possible

Want a challange, but not a club that's in a massive debt. Want to develop youngster from own academy.

You sir need to do the San Marino Challenge(they are a team in the lower leagues of Italy). Just use the editor from steam to put San Marino in Serie C2/B and you are in.

I would like a team in Spain that isn't one of the big or even medium teams. I want a team with a story in Spain that I can build up to play with the big boys. I'm doing a San Marino Challenge and I'm thinking of running a team in Spain with it at the same time to fight off the boredom of the middle for San Marino.

Have a look at Coruna, they have several decent consistent players (Andone is a goalscoring beast if played as a defensive forward). They have had success in the past but over the last few years have fallen by the wayside. Money isn't wonderful so it will be a challenge to get them up with the Madrid and Barcelona sides.

Looking for a team with little to no budget in either England or Scotland

Dont care if club has a lot of debt either.

would also prefer if the teams expectations are not to high

thanks

League: Any of the top 5-7
Finances: doesnt matter
Facilities: Good or better

I want a team in the top divisions that already has the most wonderkids/highly rated talents available, so I dont have to buy them.
I dont want it to be an already established top team like United,Bayern, RM/barca etc, but a team where I will be proud to take them to the Europa League/CL.
I have been looking at Valencia and Bayer Leverkusen so far, but feel they are maybe just a bit too good so the expectations are too high for me to develop youngsters through league play and still get EL/CL.

One of the best games I had last year was with Celta Vigo.

Europa League team in a top league with potential to break into the next tier of Champions League qualification. Obviously touching Barca or Madrid is out of the question, at least for the first few years but Sevilla, Bilboa, and then more long-term Valencia and Atletico are all within reach.

Since last year they have added to their squad and Sisto and Bongonda are young wingers with plenty of potential. Certainly one to look for as a longer-term playthrough.

i've opted for an ac milan save plan is to take them back into the champions league and then bring the glory days back but is in by no means an easy task but it can be done

I'm currently playing with Real Sociedad. Finances are tight. But a lot of loyal players whom you can sell for a decent amount of money. Oyarzabal and Ruben Pardo are great talents en their facilities and youth recruitment are more than good enough. One advice: Sell Vela, he will become a real pain in the *** after a few months.

Spain: Villarreal, Sociedad, Real Betis
Germany: BMG, Wolfsburg, Mainz
Italy: Sassuolo, Fiorentina, Torino, Sampdoria
England: Everton, Southampton, Leicester
France: Lille (LOSC), Nice, L'OM

has anybody had the problem where they cant change the database before starting a new game? it wont let me even click the database button..anyone else had this problem?