Which Team Should I Be?

Country/Region: Russia,Italy,Spain maybe somewhere when the dynamic reputation thing works really well
Challenge: mid table- relegation
League:Top divo or secound
Transfer budget: 6m +
Wage budget: Enough like dont mind too much
Facilities: Decent youth

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:37 PM ----------

Hello anyone if seiuos anyone

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:20 PM ----------

Country/Region: Russia,Italy,Spain maybe somewhere when the dynamic reputation thing works really well
Challenge: mid table- relegation
League:Top divo or secound
Transfer budget: 6m +
Wage budget: Enough like dont mind too much
Facilities: Decent youth

Last edited:
Want to start a season in League 1 managing someone. the team must be a good team in this division say their league prediction should be from 3rd to 7th, and has a few money.

Hello, a team to manage in championship/league 1 with a decent enough budget, and decent team, a team that hasn't been promoted in a while.

I want to try managing in the lower leagues, something I have not done before. So I am looking for a team in either League 2 or Conference div, preferably a team that was once a "big" club and one which is fun to play.

Good/great youth facilities. Team in Europe, or mid table top division team. Not in England.

Good/great youth facilities. Team in Europe, or mid table top division team. Not in England.
Dortmund! Not being biased or anything :$

They are a fun team to play as. They have a nice mix of youth and experience. Just started a new game yesterday as them. BTW take a look fuelledbypassion's guide.

Nation: Scotland
League:First Divison (right below the premier div.)
Challenge : i'm trying to win the league and looking for a team that expected to finish at upper-mid table ( 4-6 th position)
Budget : got no idea. at least enough to sign 1 or 2 leading players at this level.
facilities: decent youth facilities.

Nation: Scotland
League:First Divison (right below the premier div.)
Challenge : i'm trying to win the league and looking for a team that expected to finish at upper-mid table ( 4-6 th position)
Budget : got no idea. at least enough to sign 1 or 2 leading players at this level.
facilities: decent youth facilities.
Queen of South

I would like to be a team in the lower divisions of any top euro country or in the top division of a lower rep country.

All I want is fairly good transfer budget. Nothing two big.

Please help as I am very bored.

I want a team in the premiership who is not in the big 6 (man city, chelsea, etc.) and has atleast one wonderkid/future star playing either cm or amc, no talented strikers, fit for a 4-5-1, and has a large enough budget (atleast 6M).

Want to start a season in League 1 managing someone. the team must be a good team in this division say their league prediction should be from 3rd to 7th, and has a few money.

Huddersfield

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Rotherham

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

I want a team in the premiership who is not in the big 6 (man city, chelsea, etc.) and has atleast one wonderkid/future star playing either cm or amc, no talented strikers, fit for a 4-5-1, and has a large enough budget (atleast 6M).

Aston Villa

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Wanting a team in Championship or below who`s media prediction is 3rd-10th decent budget too

Cheers

---------- Post added 16/04/2011 at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/04/2011 at 07:34 AM ----------

Are Crawley a good team to manage???

spanish BBVA mid - top table team with a decent budget with a decent reputation. Maybe a possible takeover deal as well but not essential

League: Championship
Stadium Capacity: 25000+
Budget: Poor
Facilities: Poor
Media Prediction: 8th-21st

Need english team, midtable Championship, with decent budget that would allow me to buy some decent youngsters, need also top facilities for good regens.

League: 1st
Chalange: Mid table/''fight for survive''
Squad: as younger as you can
Other not important