enestak

Reaction score
The best tactic which friends you play ?
Thanks ,
Good Games ...

uninstall.fmf

on topic: unlike previous years, there have not been any good tactics this year. Our last hope is the final patch of this game, which hopefully breaks something in the ME.. which we then can exploit. Until then.. its best to not have any hope :(

Last edited:
uninstall.fmf

on topic: unlike previous years, there have not been any good tactics this year. Our last hope is the final patch of this game, which hopefully breaks something in the ME.. which we then can exploit. Until then.. its best to not have any hope :(

Both knap and TFF provided multiple tactics that overachieve so there's definetly some good tactics around. But yeah nothing like last years TFF tactics for instance :). now you can overachieve maybe 15-20% or w/e and last year you could rock the league with underdogs without man management or OI. I'm also hoping final patch will mess some **** up again, this might be the first FM thats not broken btw.

It's nice to see people are aware that we who are not into tactics depend on ME exploits to enjoy the game. :)

well who enjoys spending hours on a game just too lose everything, i know i don't.. besides, taking over a team and leading them onto a leicester season is the ultimate dream right?!

Yes. Sadly, the game used to cater to both those who wanted a deep tactical experience and those who are not interested in tactics. Nowadays, each iteration is more and more geared towards people who enjoy tactical aspect of the game.

exploits are for *******

on topic, every tactic in the Share and download section has its own merits and should not be discounted as ****.

I usually create a different tactic for every save I do and use assistant does oi's and auto picks my teams, it isnt too difficult just buy the right players for the right tactic.

lol, there's no ****** tactics on here? not sure if trolling or not :).

lol, there's no ****** tactics on here? not sure if trolling or not :).

to be fair I have not tried any of them . . . .

but I said they have their own merits and should not be discounted as ****, didnt say there wasnt any ****** ones. Implied you need the right players

to be fair I have not tried any of them . . . .

but I said they have their own merits and should not be discounted as ****, didnt say there wasnt any ****** ones. Implied you need the right players

fair enough! altho there's some really bad ones posted when someone won the league in 2036 with man utd etc :).

fair enough! altho there's some really bad ones posted when someone won the league in 2036 with man utd etc :).

That's a classic, it doesn't even have to be a big team like United.
In any case, a guy assembles a team full of wonderkids (probably off a downloadable shortlist), wins the league and posts his amazing tactic. :D

Guys, do not wait for the unbeatable tactic. This year it does not exist, which is ok.