Which things you don't like in FM 11 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SebastianRO

Reaction score
I thaught to create a thread where you can say what you don't like in FM 11.

Personaly I don't like the way SI implemented the manager salary. I started at Inter Milan as for example with 39K/wk. When they offered me a new contract worth of 78K/wk, I tried to negociate it to 1$/wk, so I can reduce the club's payroll. The minimum I could negociate was 20K/wk. Why not let me manage for free since I can do nothing with my money ?! Hope SI will do something about this in the next patch, or in FM 12.

Man United offered me £62,000 a week but the minimum I was allowed to negotiate for was £70,000! Manager wages seem really pointless. It would be great if there was a point to it - maybe allowing you to invest it into the club during a financial crisis?

There's not many problems now tbh, there were a few bugs when the game first game out, but they sorted that pretty quickly on the update.

Only thing that slightly annoys me is that when players play against their old club, they seem to always score, I sold Savage to Millwall, and he's terrible on this game, but he manages to score a screamer, and that was his only goal of the season.

There's not many problems now tbh, there were a few bugs when the game first game out, but they sorted that pretty quickly on the update.

Only thing that slightly annoys me is that when players play against their old club, they seem to always score, I sold Savage to Millwall, and he's terrible on this game, but he manages to score a screamer, and that was his only goal of the season.

did you talk about him in pre-match press conf? when asked about opp players i always refuse to comment, then they gain neither confidence or a desire to prove you wrong.

did you talk about him in pre-match press conf? when asked about opp players i always refuse to comment, then they gain neither confidence or a desire to prove you wrong.

I don't attend press conferences, I send my assistant, they're boring as ****! <)

Not really. I sold Callum McRobbie and Bahrudin Atajic, both to Kilmarnock [actually most of my former players play for the SPL now :p] and no one [apart from Graham Carey] have scored into me once. :p

I don't like negoiating salaries with agents can't the board do that? they know what we can really afford I just tell them who I would like. They can sort out the money side, I manage a football team not flipping Lloyds TSB!!

I hate it when players run after a ball when it's almost outside the pitch: They catch it before it goes outside...and then run outside off the pitch with it :S Even saw players like messi doing it.

Regarding the manager wages, the amounts seem pretty realistic, but it would be nice if the wages would have a point. You can't even see how much money you earned in your entire career.

My player is on 10k a week and the contract is expiring in a year. I want to extend it, but he wants 20k and large bonuses. I offer him 12k and increased bonuses, he rejects. I offer him 14k and even bigger bonuses, loads of cash to his agent...he rejects. I decide to sell him and he goes to sign for a Danish club. Wage? 10k a week.

Very realistic.

I wanted to sell a player i didn't need, offered him to clubs for € 2M, no one is interested. 1 month later a club offers me 5M for him, go figure. And no he wasn't injured when i offered him.

Status
Not open for further replies.