Skorpio678

Reaction score
So currently I have Aly Cissokho and Kieran Gibbs and I'm looking for a good left back. Nearing the end of my third season.
I've come up with three choices for the future. Who do you recommend?

CA=141 PA=179
EugeneSankeyOverview_Attributes.png

CA=126 PA=177
EmmanuelRamosOverview_Attributes.png

CA=75 PA=176
CyrilleRogerOverview_Attributes.png

I've compared them extensively on Genie Scout but I thought I'd try and get other people's opinions.

After hearing some opinions I've decided on either getting just the 14 year old or getting him along with Sankey.

Last edited:
Can't you get Vrsaljko?

And if you need him to perform right away, I'd say the first. The second isn't quick enough imo. The 3rd is 14 yo...

Already have him :p Don't particularly want him as a Left Back and I have a very promising Right Back already.

Cissokho is currently 26 so I still have plenty of years left in him. I'm leaning towards one of the first two although those will require me to spend money to get them rather than a small compensation fee for the last guy.

Ow, right, those are LB. Well, either the first or the last imo. The second lacks mental and physical strength.

The 1st player, Eugene Sankey is decent, and I think is your best option out of the three.

The second player isn't as good for a left-back, his defending stats overall are decent, however, he lacks speed and strength which are key attributes > heading.

What I'd do if I were you, i'd sign the 14 year old but of course you're not going to play him for another few seasons, therefore either sign Sankey or as you mentioned, you're only in the third season and some of IRL right-backs or left-backs are still very decent to look at rather than regens who aren't fully formed and might be costly to your title chase.

I'd suggest you splash the cash on Kyle Walker, Jose Bosingwa (usually out of contract and still decent), Baines, Rafael or Aurier, Taiwo or Bochetti. Walker and Rafael will put in a good 7 or 8 seasons, which, if you're still playing with Arsenal on this save, will give your 14 year old time to grow into an amazing replacement for one of these guys.

All the best,
Kylo.

Thanks for that!

Title race is kind of close but I edged out against United by 1 point to win it in the first season and won it in the second season by 6. Fourth Season and 3 matches to go and 12 points ahead of City although they have 5 matches remaining.

Most of my cash has been splashed into creating a world class team and setting one up for the future, at the moment I'm very much competing for the title and in a few seasons I should have a very good squad. Champions League is the real test, lost to Barca in the final first season and beat Inter second season, about to play Madrid in 2nd leg of Semis now.

So it's just an option of spend my money to get Sankey and have him backup until he can overtake Cissokho or sign the 14 year old. I could get both though.

I'd go with the 14 year old, as it will allow you time to develop him into exactly what you want him to be and allow him longer to be tutored by others. Also, in the future he will be listed as home grown as he would have been with the club for over 3 years before the age of 18\19, which will be handy for squad registrations.

That's true, I'd forgotten about being home grown. At the moment it's a decision between just him or him and Sankey.