Which version between FM 2013, 2014 and 2015 do you think was the best ?

Olero

Reaction score
I'm asking this because I think I will just go back to one of those versions, because this version is broken and boring.

Don't remember exactly which one had the most variation of type of goals you can score (I don't like to use set pieces exploits) , and which of them hadn't so many bugs like the crosses as this one.

Out of curiosity-how did you determine the game is broken? Proof?

RB wins Baloon D'or every year, I mean first 10 players in the world are RB or LB, I score and AI scores again me 90% from crosses, I thought i don't defence well but I score against all AI teams as well from crosses, all of them doesn't defend well ? ( I can score with jordi alba with a header agains pepe or ramos every time ... I can write miles of rows if you want ...

So there is variety in the D'or winners then. Messi in one save and Robben in another for me.

If you want an example of bugged/broken there's always FM 14. Players running through each other I found to be tremondously "realistic".

But yeah. It's not perfect, it still has flaws but in no way is it broken.

Last edited:
RB wins Baloon D'or every year, I mean first 10 players in the world are RB or LB, I score and AI scores again me 90% from crosses, I thought i don't defence well but I score against all AI teams as well from crosses, all of them doesn't defend well ? ( I can score with jordi alba with a header agains pepe or ramos every time ... I can write miles of rows if you want ...
You should set the leagues to run in full detail.

In 10 seasons, with all leagues loaded and leagues/matches running in FULL detail, I'm not experiencing this at all. Not even close.

The AI struggles to get even 50% of goals from crosses. Not one fullback has won the Ballon d' Or and only once was a fullback in the top 3 of the World Golden Ball.

Crosses are an issue if you make them to be one.

even if the ratio in your save is not even 50%, which is not realistic also, let's say not even 30% is realistic, that would be that 1 of 3 goals are headers from crosses in real life, which is impossible ... but the topic of this thread it is "[h=2]which of FM 2013, 2014 and 2015 do you think was the best ?"[/h]

even if the ratio in your save is not even 50%, which is not realistic also, let's say not even 30% is realistic, that would be that 1 of 3 goals are headers from crosses in real life, which is impossible ... but the topic of this thread it is "which of FM 2013, 2014 and 2015 do you think was the best ?"
The figure IN REAL LIFE, is 33%, so yes. 1 in 3 goals are from crosses. AI v AI, this happens.

In my opinion the best FM was 2012. In your enumeration I think FM 2013 was the best.

I can't get into FM16 at all, don't like the tactics screen, not many options. I also have no interest in the prozone stuff, too in depth for me. I did enjoy FM15 a lot but I think FM13 was my ultimate favourite, so much so, I may give that a go and create a save in it.

I can't get into FM16 at all, don't like the tactics screen, not many options. I also have no interest in the prozone stuff, too in depth for me. I did enjoy FM15 a lot but I think FM13 was my ultimate favourite, so much so, I may give that a go and create a save in it.

There is a edit to get back to the FM15 screen.

The figure IN REAL LIFE, is 33%, so yes. 1 in 3 goals are from crosses. AI v AI, this happens.

I'm sure that is lower than that, I watch at least 4-5 matches / week and there is no chance that 1/3 from total goals are from crosses, the variety is much higher in real life than in Fm16

I'm sure that is lower than that, I watch at least 4-5 matches / week and there is no chance that 1/3 from total goals are from crosses, the variety is much higher in real life than in Fm16
Now you're guessing.

Roughly 33% of assisted goals are crosses. It is just a fact. The % of all goals is in the high 20s.

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/2...amStatistics/England-Premier-League-2015-2016

Look it up. Go to Team Stats, Detailed and Assists. Try it for any other league. It's all around the same figure.

2013 felt raw, 2014 improved but still some rough edges needing improvement, 2015 like they've got to the good working point. 2016 has felt a bit too into having one from 2012 what XCOM did with X-COM combat.

2012 was my favourite, I think. Hard to pick between 12 and 15. 16 has still a chance to surpass 15 but I've not got to the point into it to be sure.

I like FM16 because it gives you the most challenge ;)

FM15 was too easy :p

FM 2015 got me back into the series after a long stint away from the game. I hadn't played FM since 2010 previously. Got a lot of enjoyment out of 15.