JacobSamuelMc

Reaction score
My first one was FM05, but I have played all of them from CM3 to now since FM05.

Every single one, champ man's etc but more further a field is player manager hahaa

FM 07, but I did have all the old CM games :p, and Premier manager too, plus FIFA Soccer Manager to boot aswell

I started much more recently with 11........my first team, CSKA Moscow, who I played 5 seasons, will probably always be my best experience with these games (not to say I don't enjoy it anymore because I still do, alot)

CM97/98 that was back when you only needed to type on the command prompt to set the game up, had every Footy Game since and some shocking rip offs or trys from other sports like Boxing Manager, Rugby Manager and worst of all Cricket Captain!

Played football manager games since CM 00/01...

Had FM 05 til 2011 before i picked up a new one!

Cavenaghi, Adu and Nilmar <3

The original CM on my old Commodore Amiga & pretty much every edition since missed 1 or 2 versions of FM between 05 & 11 but cant remember which.

I had Championship Manager 2 (and the foreign league discs to go with it). Had every game since then.............

Fm 2007... which make me fall in love with FM... all becoz my country can be played in it... hahaha

My first managerial experience was CM3, from which I fondly remember the incredible Bakayoko. I also had Premier Manager 98 for the playstation and spent hours playing that, with Guti and Leonardo my best performers there. Then came CM 99/00, and the rise of the South Americans - Saviola, Aimar, Riquelme, Ronaldinho...Sixto Peralta...?

From then I've gone through them all, but sadly I've misplaced a few of the discs having moved about quite a lot. Legends from my past saves include: Florentin Petre, Kim Kallstrom, Simon Davies, Stefano Fiore, Thomas Hitzelsburger, Roque Santa Cruz, Robinho, Fernando Cavenaghi, Carlos Tevez, Guillermo Ochoa, Carlos Vela, Federico Laurito, Hulk, Alphonse Areola, Mario Balotelli, Miguel Medina and Robert Lewandowski.

My first ever FM (or CM at the time) was CM 97/98. I then took a massive gap from management games, occasionally playing LMA Manager on the PlayStation, before finally picking up FM 2010 a few years ago.

Been playing again ever since, though I think I may pass on FM14 due to the possible divorce it may cause :p

Champ Manager 93 on the Amiga when the likes of Nii Lamptey were international superstars ;)

I confess the first FM i played (FM2008) was a torrent download.... (6) But ever since I got hooked I have bought all the versions since then from FM2009 to the last one- FM13... (A)