Which will be your formation in fm 2017?

EL92

Reaction score
In this year's I hope to make and find on here very good 3-4-3 formations

I got 4 formations written down on some paper with team instructions player roles/instructions etc, I'm more than ready.

Got a 4231,4141/433 and a 4411 so will depend on what team I am and what players suit the roles and what formations I will use depending on that. I've even sorted all my graphics out. Beta needs to hurry up. Lol

all depends on the ME but would love to create a 4231 of my own

I'm considering to try a 4-2-4 aka 4-2-2-2. The other day I read an article about Red Bull Leipzig and it gave me ideas. Then a 4-5-1/4-3-3 which is my usual favourite thorough the versions and then experiment with some others.

4-4-2 because I'm an old fart and stuck in my ways lol

I will try once again to make good Libero tactics. Maybe 3-5-2 of some kind. Gonna start a save with AaB in the danish league and focus on the youth setup like the club do in real life. Mini-Ajax ;)

i'll look to start with 4-2-3-1.. obviously it depends on what team i choose..

Despite Conte's iffy start at Chelsea, I'll be looking at a 3-5-2, or variations of three at the back.

With so few top class centre backs these days, I'd like to find three big no nonsense limited defenders that would kick the **** out of John Stones.

I would love to see a 4-3-3 like how Liverpool play, I really hope there's a way to make your team counter-press like they do!

I would love to see a 4-3-3 like how Liverpool play, I really hope there's a way to make your team counter-press like they do!

There is ... Using opo instructions plus individual player instructions which enables you to gengenpress. I put it on all my tactics. Hopefully if they work I'll upload them :)

Definitely going to try a 3-5-2/4-4-2 variant, the one Rodgers implements at Celtic with Tierney pushing to LM when in possession and Brown dropping deep (with Ajer taking Brown's place eventually).

Stick with the old faithful 4231, I'll probably try creating a 41221 tiki taka like my tactic in fm15 but didn't work at all in fm16 so won't hold my breath on that one

Benfica 424. Just not know if the wingers will be IFs or AP...

4-1-4-1 or 5-2-2-1

4-1-4-1 I reckon, I think 4-2-3-1 was a bit too attacking on last years so had trouble with it.
however, I'm interested in trying out a 5 or 3 at back formation. Maybe 5-2-2-1

Liverpool 4-2-3-1

Hi,

I just started the beta yesterday with Liverpool. I have deployed a 4-2-3-1 for the 4 pre-season fixtures that I have played thus far with great success.

As I am new to FM manager, I scrapped the 1st two fixtures 2-1. I think I got a little better with the tactics and completed 4-0 and 5-0 results in the next two. These are only pre-season friendlies against Chinese clubs so let's not get carried away!

Starting with club I think it's important to go with what the players are suited for, but you can purchase the type of players you want for the formation you want to employ in future.

My other formations are a 4-5-1 and 4-3-3.

Cheers

I've made a 4-3-1-2 with great results so far,so will most likely stick with it for the time being. Very entertaining football.