metalface13

Reaction score
Playing as Atletico Madrid, nearing the end of my first season. Won Copa del Rey, finishing 3rd so Champions League is secured. So I'm not sure what my budget will be.

I definitely need a better RW, Adrian had a major injury that ruled him out for most of the second half of the season (also, he doesn't play wide enough, always cutting in). Juanfran plays well there, but he too was injured for a while. I bought Kiko Femenia from Barcelona for about 5M euros, but I'd like to upgrade this spot.

Should I go for the more established, but expensive Wellington Nem? Or someone like Allione or Vadillo (who won't take one of my foreigner spots)?

Or should I get a wonderkid striker? I've never used Carlos Fierro or Facundo Ferreyra?

Edit: Also, my transfer policy is to stick Spanish and Portuguese speakers. Also open to suggestions of any other wonderkids.

Last edited:
Well I definitely think I'll be selling off Arda Turan, so that should generate enough (or close to enough) funds.

If you have quite a big budget, sell of a few players and get Munain! 30+ goals a season striker - and is amazing on the wings or in AMC too! :D

If you don't want to spend that much, Griezzman is a really good "old-fashioned" winger! :D (£21m release clause)