vanco2

Reaction score
View attachment 80940

Usually I use this tactic. named 'Whirl wind WB_vanco'

but, if your team has been stronger, and if your opposition teams are going to sit down and play like 10 backs, use one next screen.

View attachment 80939

named 'Whirl wind_vanco'

this is very useful, if your opposition teams play with no wing forwards, or play like 10 backs.

but, be careful. Do not use this every match. Do not!

only use if your opposition has no wing-forwards, and less players than 3 at ST, AML, AMC, AMR.

only against to 10 backs system like 4141 451 with no wingers.

see next screen.

View attachment 80938

I play with Bournemouth, vs Real madrid in UEFA champions league.

sorry for not English, but can you see that formations ? white side is Real madrid.

they win at their home with 4-1 against my team.
and at my home, they play like 10 backs with no wingers, with wide-midfielders to keep the score like that screen.

I use wingers with no wingbacks to break their 10 backs. and won 7-0

here some results of 'Whirl wind WB_vanco' with Bournemouth. (but not a first season)

View attachment 80932View attachment 80931View attachment 80930View attachment 80929

next screens are result of 'Whirl wind WB_vanco' with Crystal Palace, without a single transfer in first season.

View attachment 80937View attachment 80936View attachment 80935View attachment 80934View attachment 80933

View attachment 80873

Crystal Palace won the EPL without single transfer

View attachment 80873

but I found that this tactic couldn't beat some teams with 5backs system like Everton, Chelsea, Watford.
so, you should prepare another tactic against 5backs system for example 4231 or 3amc zerotop tactic.

If the opposition team has more than 3players in place of ST, AML, AMC, AMR,
you should not use the second one , 'Whirl wind_vanco'

but Watford, that use 2 strikers and no attacking midfielders, can be broken with the second tactic.

ok then, this is another cheat word for FM2017, the '3AMC tactic' like Demolisher, Goodbye, Pandemo.

most instructions are just same as 'whirl wind WB_vanco' except 2strikers come down to place of AMC.

View attachment 80928

named 'War Hammer_vanco'

View attachment 80927View attachment 80926

use the '3AMC tactic' in situation of the impossible challenge to your team.

All the '3AMC tactic's could ruin the fun of FM2017... so ... usually I don't use 3AMC tactics.

Corner kicks : MCR or MCL

OI's
View attachment 80922

i used this. but you can use no OI's, or follow your assistant manager.

Last edited:
In War hammer, the wing backs are swapping positions. Is it intentional? Or a mistake?

Last edited:
In War hammer, the wing backs are swapping positions. Is it intentional? Or a mistake?

intentional. they will move like Invertedwingback at other side. you can see more variable attacking root.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have tested a lot of tactics but any is very stable and give a beautiful games.
I have tested this tactic (Whirl wind WB_vanco) with a little tweek without believe it...
I have played 2 matchs (after the 0-0 vs PSG), but results are very promising. And mostly, the games is very beautiful... I look forward to the continuation!

View attachment 80844

Hello,

I have tested a lot of tactics but any is very stable and give a beautiful games.
I have tested this tactic (Whirl wind WB_vanco) with a little tweek without believe it...
I have played 2 matchs (after the 0-0 vs PSG), but results are very promising. And mostly, the games is very beautiful... I look forward to the continuation!

View attachment 1130500

good job :)

Tried the warhammer 3223 version last night on my long term fc United save. A couple of years in so not quite the low side you start with but we aren't talking world beaters. I was previously using goodbye original but thought I'd have this as an alternative. When I've called on it, it's been very good.

Played a few games with winger version and its going great. Lots of goals! I have a strong team

I took that on board vanco, but i also experimented against 433 formation and it still worked. Got a 5-1 win and a 4-2 win.

View attachment 80812

Celtic 3rd season. Im using Wb tactic with Assistant doing OI's.

Im going to try no OI's and counter for a few games.

Great tactic so far.

To be fair they were down to 10 men early and should have scored a lot (H)