torres9cfc

Reaction score
always gettin bids accepted but players always rejecting contracts. who would accept contracts to join Celtic?

No one wants to play in the worst league in the world XD.

Don't the scouts tell you if the player is willing to join your club. Try the lower leagues like the Championship or some Eastern European leagues with less prestige.

No one wants to play in the worst league in the world XD.

I don't think it's to do with it being the "worst league in the world" (and even though it's bad, it's not THAT bad :p). For me its to do with the reputation of the team. In the SPL you have to work at trying to get higher rep players which makes it better as it's more of a challenge. Unlike in the EPL, where a lot of teams have the cash to splash and can just throw money at a player. Look at Man City for instance - look at the amount of money they have spent in the last couple of years on players & players wages. You think that Yaya Toure wanted to leave Barcelona and go to Man City BECAUSE it was Man City? Who knows but I really doubt it and I bet the £185,000 a week wage played a HUGE part in his decision making.

always gettin bids accepted but players always rejecting contracts. who would accept contracts to join Celtic?

I play as Celtic and have recently signed Juan Pablo Carrizo, the Argentinian goalkeeper, on a free transfer and I'm only playing in my 2nd season. When I scouted him the report said "Would be extremely interested in signing". Just get your scouts to scout around for players, see what they say about the players they have scouted. You might be surprised on just who would be interested in going to Celtic and the SPL. In my save, Dundee United have just signed the Portuguese player, Maniche, so like I say you never know.

Just keep plugging away and trying.

I Just bought renan mota at the start of season and he asked for a very reasonable wage.