owner333

Reaction score
i need some help.
i want to know who are the best long shooters, and i prefer the ones who are cheap

sorry about my english

just search long shots in game?

van der vaart is good and simon vuckcevic (bad 'speeling') but he plays for sporting cp.

Mariano Pernia, a spanish wingback is the only player on my game (Start of season 2) with a long shots rating of 20.

nice

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

but its 32

search dude, its alot easier searching on your game than it is starting a whole new thread??

simon vukcevic's is long range shooting is 20 i think. Yoann Gourcuff is good at it too

Jamie O'hara, despite the stats, usually produces a wonder goal for me every so often :)

Jamie O'hara, despite the stats, usually produces a wonder goal for me every so often :)

Agreed again, done wonders for me in the past, scored a few screamers, did a little great 1,2 with Boateng and hit a rocket in on my Pompey game other day.

veloso, dzagoev,gourcuff,kaka,ronaldo just search them in game mate

Gourcuff doesnt have a 20 i dont think for long range shooting but hes great at it. the best for party and wondergoals i think is Quagliarella - his long shots rating is only 17 but hes completely unpredictable and will shoot from anywhere. scored a 55 yard chip against me and the keeper was quite close to his line - the best fm goal ive ever seen.

Simon Vukcevic has 20 , however not so cheap. Look at Pedro Morales from Dinamo , his long shots are 18 and is worth about 1 million .

Frank Lampard for me. always hits screamers against me

Don't know if anybody has said it already but Possebon has scored a lot for me this season in the EPL. And he's young :)