Who are the best young Inside Forwards?

mikes2k9

Reaction score
I'm in 2016, so most of the young players would of developed, but who are the best?

Preferably the players that aren't world known. Eg. Iker Muniain.

Will Hughes is a good winger/attacking midfielder, starts off at 17 but is still pretty good then. I'm sure he's gonna be really good, kinda this years Fierro, but of the attacking mid/winger variety (fierro is still a god though)

Ive done quite good with wellington nem as inside forward on the left side in an old save, i had ben arfa on the right side so cant say a young inside forward for there.

Will Hughes is a good winger/attacking midfielder, starts off at 17 but is still pretty good then. I'm sure he's gonna be really good, kinda this years Fierro, but of the attacking mid/winger variety (fierro is still a god though)

For me Will Hughes would need to progress through a mid table prem team, in my game he has gone of the boil and was available for a free transfer at the start of the 15/16 season and no one picked him up. But maybe thats just my save.

**** probably about 26 in your save but Andre Schurrle has almost perfect stats for the role, not sure how much he'd cost in 2016 though

For me Will Hughes would need to progress through a mid table prem team, in my game he has gone of the boil and was available for a free transfer at the start of the 15/16 season and no one picked him up. But maybe thats just my save.
I had him but I used him as a CM, plus i've just shifted him off too Spurs for 35m lol.

**** probably about 26 in your save but Andre Schurrle has almost perfect stats for the role, not sure how much he'd cost in 2016 though

He's at Liverpool. He is who I wanted Initially.

Take a look at Sean Murray from Watford. More of a right winger than inside forward, but still quality.

Lorenzo Insigne if you can afford him, awesome inside forward and also plays as a striker ;)