marshall1313

Reaction score
Which club on Fm12 are the most debt ridden club?

Who starts the game in Administration?
who starts the game with -points?

Who will be the biggest challenge? any ideas?

Teams with financial problems are Portsmouth, Rangers, Deportivo, Zaragoza, Leiria.
Atalanta starts with a 6point deduction, but they aren't really debt ridden.

Portsmouth and Rangers are in administration and have points deductions.. But they are pretty easy because they get taken over almost immediately.

I think a fun debt challenge would be Queen's Park, they are an amateur Scottish club in the third division, they have like £25m of debt but, they own Hampden Park.. So you're a debt ridden, amateur, third division club with a 52,000 stadium.

Portsmouth and Rangers are in administration and have points deductions.. But they are pretty easy because they get taken over almost immediately.

I think a fun debt challenge would be Queen's Park, they are an amateur Scottish club in the third division, they have like £25m of debt but, they own Hampden Park.. So you're a debt ridden, amateur, third division club with a 52,000 stadium.
Yeah, Queen's Park should be a fun challenge, although I haven't tried it yet! It's strange how they have not many supporters, are poor and an amateur team; yet they have the Scottish national stadium! You would think that the Scottish national stadium would be either Ibrox or Celtic Park, but no!

​- PZW

Yeah, Queen's Park should be a fun challenge, although I haven't tried it yet! It's strange how they have not many supporters, are poor and an amateur team; yet they have the Scottish national stadium! You would think that the Scottish national stadium would be either Ibrox or Celtic Park, but no!

​- PZW

Well, they used to be a popular team like 100 years ago.. No idea what happened, lol.

I Started as pompy but they got took over by a tycoon and it kinda defeated the object, Queens park or rangers sounds good

on my game rangers got a tycoon takeover in the first season and are splashing the cash

Glasgow Rangers - get taken over almost straight away and he usually pumps 25mill in and clears debts. Portsmouth are a good challenge they usually get taken over but have no money pumped in.