Reaction score
I want to take charge at a lower league club which isnt in debt and has a good wage and transfer budget?

Southampton are the only club I really know of down there with good finances.

Possibly Leeds? Think I read somewhere Crawley had good finances as well.

Thank you, how could I forget Southapton!
Might have to consider them I have a soft spot for them. Haha.

No worries, I can't tell you what they're like to manage because I've never done so being a Portsmouth supporter lol.

Huddersfield and Sheffield Wednesday get pretty good budgets aswell.

As Wednesday i got 13 Million in the championship then 30 in the Premier league.

What is Portsmouth like mate, is it a challenge?

It is one of the more challenging teams in this years FM in my opinion. Mainly because of the embargo your under until 30th September. It's a bit easier on 11.3 update because you've got a bigger squad but still a challenge. Normally around the end of the first season your'll get taken over which makes it bit more fun. I only got given 4million to spend in the Premiership after promotion but someone else got a huge budget.

It is one of the more challenging teams in this years FM in my opinion. Mainly because of the embargo your under until 30th September. It's a bit easier on 11.3 update because you've got a bigger squad but still a challenge. Normally around the end of the first season your'll get taken over which makes it bit more fun. I only got given 4million to spend in the Premiership after promotion but someone else got a huge budget.
Ok cheers mate it sounds like a fun challenge i might have to look into it :)

People have described Crawley as the Man City of Non-League Football. Very easy to get them out of the conference at your first attempt and you shouldn't be waiting too long until you get League 1 Football either.

liam im at sheffield wednesday now, i got o to the championship in my second season with a takeover aswell and only got 55k to spend on players. How did u get £13millon to spend?

Crawley's wage budget is phenomenal for a non-league teams. I've seen them compete with teams from League 1 for players.

liam im at sheffield wednesday now, i got o to the championship in my second season with a takeover aswell and only got 55k to spend on players. How did u get £13millon to spend?

He got 1.3 million in League 1, what update are you on?

Crawley are loaded and can get players who are championship standard

palace. they dont start rich but they usually get bought by someone who has quite alot of money, always happens to me.

Southampton are the only club I really know of down there with good finances.

Possibly Leeds? Think I read somewhere Crawley had good finances as well.
Yepp Crawley give you around 160K in Transfer Budget and think it was around 12K in Wages can't remember they are quite a good team to manage aswell. Infact think it was abit more on the wages

Last edited:
Yepp Crawley give you around 160K in Transfer Budget and think it was around 12K in Wages can't remember they are quite a good team to manage aswell. Infact think it was abit more on the wages

£25k a week, I just started a save with them for the fun of it.

Paris FC has about 2.7£ million. They play in the Nationale (3rd level)