Who are this years Balanta and Romero?

THFC123

Reaction score
Title says it, who are this years FM 2016 best/cheapest buys?

They are both still good,Daniele Rugani is the best young Defender in my opinion,and Richairo Zivkovic is my favourite , Jhon Arrango, Embolo ,Andrija Zivkovic and Gab Barbosa

They are both still good,Daniele Rugani is the best young Defender in my opinion,and Richairo Zivkovic is my favourite , Jhon Arrango, Embolo ,Andrija Zivkovic and Gab Barbosa

How much can you get them all for on the original patch?

How much can you get them all for on the original patch?

Well, it depends on the club you are. but around 40 mil £. Arrango is very cheep and will join all teams. Andrija cost around 2.5 mil incl agent part buyout. Barbosa is around 12-15 mil., Rugani can start from 15 and go up to 40, depends alot of the current form from juve. Embolo around 10 mil. Richario goes from 7 to 25.

Barbosa is a bargain got him for 13.5million and two seasons later not only is he developed into an excellent goal scorer he is now valued at over 30 million, I've turned down offers from Barca of over 40 million as I feel he is going to be worth at least twice that if he continues to develop. I also recommend Sisto (Mid left/right) I got him from FC Midtjylland for 7 million, and he is not only developing into an excellent goal scoring winger but is very consistent to boot (his value stands at 23 million and rising)

Mammana from River seems to develop well as a CB

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk