Who are your favorite inside forwards?

ravi1985

Reaction score
Hi just asking this question to see who can be my next signing for my arsenal team.

I currently have neymar on the left, love the way he dribbles past half the team. and costa (my favorite player in the game) on the right, scores plenty of amazing goals.

Post your favorites and why.

Thanks

Hulk
his speed and strength make him like a tank on the flank

Eden Hazard, Alexis Sanchez, Lucas, Messi, Jefferson Montero and Giovani Dos Santos are my favourite inside forwards

Eden Hazard on the left and Alexis Sanchez on the right
both amazing

As said, Hazard on the left. You can easily get him on loan for around 4kk€ in the first season. Absolute beast. Mehdi Carcela should get a shout too.

Douglas Costa on the right and Alexis Sanchez on the left. In my cousin's udinese save they were beasts.

Well, my favourite inside forward is Mirko Oremuš... he play for Hajduk Split and he's very good, he needs just a bit of developing and he's class, though his stats are nowhere near as good as for e.g. Hulk's...

I currently have Hulk on the right, Menez on the left and Lukaku through the middle......and they are ripping anything and everything in sight.

Dam hearing good things about sanchez i wish i got him earlier now. He is at Chelsea on my game so doubt i can get him now.

I already have Hazard on the left but he gets unhappy because he is not first team. He is a better LW but neymar is my favorite player in real life so im not going to take him out my team.

*** for Hulk that guy is impossible to get how much do you guys buy him for?

what's your budget? if its small, look at niakhaichyk from fc bate, very cheap and pa is 175, does a very good job on the wing and bags at least 10 goals a season from there for me when I play him in Premiership

hazard on left and aguero on right, both are beast on my save

My budget is 84mil im in season 15/16. Just seems that all the big stars are taken i cant really find anyone who is a good inside forward that will come

Asley Young is killing it for me, outperforming Neymar that cant finish for ****, just like Hazard.

I had really really incredible seasons with both Eden Hazard and Ashley Young (not at the same time). both playing on the left for two different teams. had both win world player of the year and acquire 20 and 20 easily every season.

matias defederico, 26 assists in 38 games in my ajax save.