bogey1947

Reaction score
I still love playing this game. Unfortunately I had some problems with launching fm2012 and the editor. The editor doesn't work for me anymore.

I had some ideas how to make the dutch competitions funnier. Could anyone help me?

The following things I would like to see change:

1) In the Eredivisie there's no max amount of subs. Even more players than 7 can sit on the bench. Maybe something like 7 subs out of the eleven. The same thing applies for the second division, cup and super cup

1. It's not possible to sign or play with players outside the EU. The same thing applies for the second division, cup and super cup
  2. In the Eredivisie in your match selection 6 players have to come from your own youth. 11 in total have to be nursed in your own country (nationality doesn't matter). The same thing applies for the second division, cup and super cup. Maybe in the second division limitations can be stricter.
  3. In the second division players above 23 can't play anymore in the league.
  4. The second division contains more than 18 clubs. Let's say 24 including jong ajax. Between the senior and youth team of jong Ajax there is no restrictions. For example a player can play on Saturday and Sunday.

With this restrictions dutch clubs should focus on there youth systems and development of young players. Who can help me? Could you please make it playable for all updates?

I tried everything to get the editor working again. Re-installing and clearing the cache. Is there anything else I can do?

Try disabling your antivirus before installing, I had this issue and it was my anti virus stopping it from working ^^)