Who could i buy for a lower end premor top end champ team who's 23-28 years old?

foz28

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm currently starting a new game and it on the default setting so that it starts of as it did on release. Personal preference really. Anyway i'm going to either start with a lower end prem team or a top end championship team. I've seen the list of wonder kids which will help greatly. But could anyone recommend some older players between 23-28 that will do the job and offer experience. Money I don't think will be an issue. Any help would be great.

Hi guys. I'm currently starting a new game and it on the default setting so that it starts of as it did on release. Personal preference really. Anyway i'm going to either start with a lower end prem team or a top end championship team. I've seen the list of wonder kids which will help greatly. But could anyone recommend some older players between 23-28 that will do the job and offer experience. Money I don't think will be an issue. Any help would be great.

Abdou from Millwall is a fantastic defensive midfielder!!! Ilsinho is also really good, and is transfer listed.

Castellano is also a good BBM, but your best bet is just to raid the transfer and loan list.

strandberg 1.3mil thomas drage 1.1mil jonas svensson 250k ryan gauld 500kcompension

Jimmy Kebé is a good shout if you can get him.
Allessandro Diamante (spelling may be wrong on the first name) is a decent AM
If you have some decent cash (Around £10m) then Victor Wanyama is a great signing, only 21 but was great influentially for me, seemed to lift everyone if he was playing well and calms things down if you're getting attacked, a bit off from what you want but worth it.

Steven Naismith for around £3-4m notches up a few.