Who do you Buy to Sell?

mikeellis2083

Reaction score
Ive had a look through the threads and cant see a thread like this sorry if iam wrong just Wanted to know what players you always sign for cheap then sell for massive amounts a few season later, mine are the likes of humberto suazo for 1.3mil got offered 13million for him, laurito 600k sold for 10 million, and my biggest regret daniel opare 200k sold for 5million then they sold him to juventus for 18million a season after.

I generally buy as many decent youngsters, who are worth < £1m, as possible. Stick them in my reserves, loan them out, train them up. If they make the grade then I've got myself a nice bargain if not I'll sell them on for as much profit as possible.

yeah true dat XD try some of the players on the shortlist attached below dude.
there are lots and lots!
most of the players i buy end up in my team, i sell the rest! haaha
but check the shortlist dude!

best is Rudolph Austin, Caner Erkin, Douglas Costa, Miguel Victor, Cheick Gueye.

i bought Saivet recently for 3.9 million, played a good +30 games scoring about 5 and rating of like 6.2 or so!
i straight swopped him for Laurito (thought i was getting the better deal as he was playing well and Saivet like a chop) I sold Laurito to Fc Gronigen for 5.5 over like 24 months and Arsenal bough Saivet from Udinese for 33 million and was player of the year that season at like 21 or so!
so i was really bummed, he is probably the best to get young and sell for big profits as well as Sanchez from Udinese.

Zuculini bought for £500k, then sold for £15m to Real Madrid 2 season later. and I couldn't give him much 1st team (or even 2nd team) action, as he was behind the awesome, injury proof, Migel Veloso so i was happy to sell him on...all my other players I've bough i've never accepted an offer. I'm not so money driven, barca have offered BIG money for some of my players, but I keep them every time (expect zuculini who I didn't like that much..)

zuculini is very cheap and the good thing is he is a futre WORLD CLASS player and you can buy him with championship clubs on the default database, as i did with argyle :D

Yeah i got alexis sanchez for 4.1 million and sold 2 seasons later to real for 40million not a bad profit since he played amazing for me then i just bought marquinhos as a replacement :D

i always get skjelbred without fail after zuculini signed for hoffenhem in chris v8 update and cannot be bought =/