Who Do You Think The Best FM2010 Player Is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilebbo

Reaction score
Everyone has their own opinion so give your say and at the end all the names will be counted therefore giving us the best players on FM2010. The rankings will be 1st,2nd and 3rd.
Take everything in to account, Price, Age, Potential, Ability to perform on big stage etc.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

PS You get 3 votes each!!

1st is Marco Verratti, Young & he just develops so good, great at assist & scores regualrly to.
2nd David Villa, Older but hands down one of the best strikers their is & great at penalties.
3rd Iker Cassilas, Best GK in the game, add him to a strong defense line & it gonna be hard to score against you.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Franck Ribery
Mario Balotelli

Bought Rene Adler start of second season for Arsenal. Went on a record 12 games without conceding thanks to his top notch saves.
David Villa and Fernando Torres are equally as good as each other, both can score 40+ with the correct settings and assists with ease.

For Bolton I had a top 3 of Y.Taffer C.Vela and Neymar and won league and Champ league, They were unstoppable

Carlos Vela :D one of my favourite players to buy even at his age for me he scores in every competition even the champs league :D

1. oscar cardozo - sublime finisher and **** hot heading
2. gabriel silva - chap wonderkid turns outto be sublimeeee
3. vela - as people ay bang them in for mee!

It looks like its Verratti on my game, He is valued at 35 million and hid description is world class.

Verratti is pretty much the constant. can get him for about 400k(Age 16/17) and he is a first team regular within 1 or 2 seasons.

Other than him, Balotelli and Pato for me. Got balotelli when he was 24, had pato since the start of the game. 9 seasons in and Both have scored about 50-60 goals average per season, incredible.

many many threads on this already mate, use the search function!

Status
Not open for further replies.