Who Has Been Your Best Ever Signing?

Kerguelen

Reaction score
For me it was Brazilian defender Dede on a free transfer in FM2011 on my Fulham save. He was a rock in defence & was even my top goalscorer in his second season with me.

A regen I got on a free in 2nd season of my Luton save last year. He was part Scottish, part Swiss called Adam Grant, and he pretty much single handedly took my team from League 2 to the Prem. Usually scored around 60+ league goals in 40+ games! His attributes were actually pretty poor though...

took a break from FM 2009 until last year when FM 13 was released. As far as I remember it would be like this:

FM 2005 it was Cavenaghi
FM 2006 it was Celsinho and Vanden Borre
FM 2007 it was Vela and Aguero
FM 2008 it was Bojan, Giovani Dos Santos, Mika Aaritalo
FM 2009 it was Lewandowski, Asenjo, Santon and Bolzoni
FM 2013 it was Crisetig, Hughes, Carlos Gil and Falcao
FM 2014 until now it is Mitrovic, Ginter and Balanta

I'd have to say either Dede from FM 12, or Lewandowski on this current FM.
Dede was an absolute beast, he was a wall and he always managed to score from corners.
And Lewangoalski's amazing, simply amazing. He can score lobs, headers, tap-ins...just anything!
Even with the crappy ME, he can finish from 1 v 1's! In three seasons, he's won the European Golden Boot twice, and the Champions League Golden Boot once! c:

Lenny Nangis on FM 12. Turned into the best inside forward in the world. Just...beast.

I'd have to say Balanta and Lewandowski. I was looking for a young CB to develop and got Balanta over Malanga? because the latter was agent owned and drove the price up considerably. He's been a beast in CB ever since.. so much so I've let Cahill, Luiz and Ivanovic go at the end of first season. Only kept terry on because the captain and didn't want a vacuum. Signed lewandowski on a free in the second.. the guy is a BEAST! Lukaku score a couple every time I get to rest Robert but I just can't seem to, he's too good :O