Who Has Been Your Worst Flop?

legend10

Reaction score
Hi Guy's.

Who has been the player you paid the most for who delivered so little. For me it has to be Bojan. 19 Millionand just 2 goals from 29 apperances.
Please let us all know so we know who not to buy!

Legend10

i think mine was vargas, 13 million and did ****** all.

but for anciptation in must be ruud van nistelrooy, got him for sunderland, hoping for a big performance, but he just couldnt do it, also van der vaart was awful

Not had a real flop as such but got smolarek last season on a freebie he got 2 in 19 which sucked but he cost nothing

On 09 Marlon Harewood. I was Barrow, got them to the Championship. Payed a good £60k for him (quite abit considering I had £100k budget) He scored 2 goals in 24 games, including an 18 hour goal drought. Got the screenshot somewhere. He was sold at the end of the season without fail, on a free to Huddersfield. and he was equally as useless there.

Stevan Jovetic on my Man City save on 09. £12M and got 3 goals in 29 games and just 6 assists :/
Never signed him again.

Cardozo on 09, the only time he ever flopped for me when i was villa, 2nd season, paid like 15mil for him (didnt effect me as was stinky rich), but he played like 30 games and 1 goal, luckily i had others to score

ive only been

Celtic - Harewood(amazing) Cole (amazing) Belletti (Amazing)

and Currently

Arsenal - Hugo Lloris (amazing)

so no flops as of yet.

On this one van der vaart, he's shockingly bad compared to how he used to be

Stil buy Cardozo though, ive got him for villa on 10 atm, AMAZING

David Beckham For Stoke, Signed Him And He got Injured For 7 Months, Then He Retired !

Aiden McGeady from Celtic to Portsmouth. almost 11 mil and he did absolutely nothing.

kid blink your picture is so true lol, anyway my biggest flop is probably oscar cardozo, payed 15m for him with man city, he was overtaken in the line up by benjani who actually knew where the net was